X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PvP Defend glitch

There seems to be a glitch on the PvP defend rankings. I’m on a 12-1 weekly streak and I’m ranked way lower than some of the PC users who have a 4-14 streak. It’s supposed PvP not PvCPU.

Looking into this.

Comment

• Pikaro-_-8
      Pikaro-_-8 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know people get dog tags for doing defend games but the ranking is supposed to be for PvP. Maybe we need another ranking that reflects wave defend and base defend standings?

I've run a few games on my own and I'm not seeing any DT's being rewarded for CPU Defends so I'm pretty sure that these are not counting towards standings. Can you provide me with the names of one of the players, in a PM, that you say is ranked higher than you but has a lower weekly standing? Thanks.

Comment

Yeah there's been something off with pvp defend rankings for a while. I've been going about 40-4 for months now and during those months I was ranked 305,118th ^^. I've also seen people on leaderboards going 4-15 and be ranked top 10 with thousands of dogtags for those few victories, while I am lucky to get the usual 30 a pop. Not really important tho just a bit weird.
      Last edited by Maus_1908; 02-27-2019, 04:55 PM.

Comment

voevoda56 PC user got 420 dog tags for one defense win. I got attacked by #1 lifetime ranked mrfelisnucleo level 151 and I’m level 62 I only got 30 dog tags for the win. I just don’t get how people get thousands of dog tags with less than 10 defend wins.

Comment

Working...
        X