Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Repost - 中国战狼 alliance is cheating in the game!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repost - 中国战狼 alliance is cheating in the game!

I POSTED BEFORE! THIS TOPIC BELOW AND PROVED
    THAT 中国战狼 ALLIANCE IS CHEATING IN THE GAME WHEN THEY HAVE TO!

it's a shame to win by cheating!
    this is alliance members list (中国战狼)
    let's take PC Player, for example;
    1.jpg

look at this! are you kidding me! 219 defense wins in one day
    2.jpg

Hey SD-PEER81 i think you should do something!
    Note; don't forget how many alternative accounts are there!
    Last edited by Rabah_1989; 03-14-2019, 03:51 AM.

we go through this post put all the hacks we find here in the game and the names of the alliances in which they are, in this way it will make it much easier for the developer to take the due actions

Comment

Originally posted by PAZINILOBO View Post
      we go through this post put all the hacks we find here in the game and the names of the alliances in which they are, in this way it will make it much easier for the developer to take the due actions
      developers have gone looooong time ago. and left the game dying

Comment

The game is still very fun to play, just disable cross platform and POOF all the cheaters are gone

Comment

A rifle or a pistol
          Last edited by ArchaicLotus; 03-14-2019, 09:22 PM.

Comment

this is why ive gave up on alliance battles

Comment

O jogo é muito bom e só é preciso fazer algumas modificações nas regras das batalhas das alianças para ficar mais justo para todos e assim não deixar o jogo morrer. É muito claro que houve irregularidade quando um jogador apenas recebe 219 vitórias de defesa em apenas uma temporada como bem disse o nosso amigo Rabah, acredito que se modificar o método de jogar apenas mais uma vez contra um adversário que tenha a vitória na defesa será possível resolver esse problema. E por favor senhores desenvolvedores coloquem novos eventos o jogo está precisando 🙏

Comment

• granturismo1513
                granturismo1513 commented
                Editing a comment
                Sim, pequenas modificações tornaria o jogo mais justo e prazeroso de de jogar novamente as batalhas de Aliança. Mas parece que os desenvolvedores continuam a se fingir de cegos.

Any mention about cheaters and hackers gets your post deleted Removed Gonskis So it would seem more time is spent protecting cheats than actually fixing the problem. If cheats were all removed then less money would change hands.
              :)S̤̦͉̹̈́̃̽͝i̞̫̖̎͆͋̽ͅl̡̛̳̥̬̑̋́ȩ̟͍̮̔͒͑̊n̡͓̼͉̾̆̔́c̟̫̮̹̍̈́͑̕e͍̮̠̺̋͗͗̈́ ̳͎̻̲̑̑́͘Į̘̠̹̀̿̊̾ ̟̜̭̭̀́̋̽k̙͇̼̮͗̇͐́i̘͓̰̱͋̔̓̽l̥̘̺̻̃̿͐͋l͔͈̹͚͆͌̆̕ ̛̣̬̩̻͊̈́͠y̳̲̩̩̿̀͋̽ó̤̤̘͕͐̀̓u̹̥̼̾͋̔̓ͅ!͈͇̣̿̊̄̚͜:)

Comment

The worst and that ps4 players are dividing the same account to make up to 10 thousand points and almost impossible to do it alone. Even if I spend all 7 days of the battle of alliances playing practically 24 would not get the 10 thousand points.
                Developers should see all the internet IPs (which would be where the person is playing the game at that very moment) and if the same user logs on to another IP should be banned so that this ps4 can only be logged in the same location
                Last edited by PAZINILOBO; 03-18-2019, 03:39 AM.

Comment

• granturismo1513
                  granturismo1513 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Me desculpa PAZINILOBO, mas essa questão não posso concordar com você. Mesmo nos níveis mais altos é possível romper a barreira dos 10k em uma temporada, jogadores veteranos já conhecem praticamente todos os modelos de base e perdem muito pouco, precisando apenas dedicar seu tempo de jogatina ao Guns Up para conseguir tal feito.

• Rabah_1989
                  Rabah_1989 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  it's not too hard to get 10k alliance points in the season!
                  i was talking about defense victories, it's impossible to get more than 200 victories in one day!!!

PAZINILOBO, I scored over 6k last season on my own. You are incorrect.

Comment

• PAZINILOBO
                  PAZINILOBO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looking here in all battles of alliances your score at most reached 3830. Who guarantees that you do not use hack. And another one you are always in the alliances that use hack. It's practically easy to play.

• Rabah_1989
                  Rabah_1989 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @PAZINILOBO
                  most pc players can cheat in the game, but the problem is most of them they cheat sneaky to not be banned

PAZINLOBO, the guns up forums and current season do not show last season's scores. I am aware that no matter what season you choose it shows 3860 (the current season's score), but I did score over 6,000 points last season LEGITIMATELY. It is very easy to do so when you've earned every single medal in the game, put in over 3,100 hours into the game, and during the seasons do nothing other than go to work, eat, sleep, take a dump, and play Guns Up! I can't speak for everyone in the 中国战狼 alliance, but I certainly can speak for myself and DO NOT APPRECIATE BEING ACCUSED OF CHEATING. I love this game and put in $450 of support into it; why would I ruin that by hacking? Clearly you haven't done any fact-checking and enjoy slinging flagrant accusations. Maybe you should spend more time doing alliance battles earning points instead of going on forums complaining about other people's achievements via incoherent rhetoric?

Comment

• PAZINILOBO
                  PAZINILOBO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nobody asked about your life or your achievements !!
                  The fact is that at least I'm doing my part in reporting the mistakes that the game has and you that does not do anything by the game is only if you find the best the problem and yours in spending your time and money contribute more in denounce the possible hack everything to improve the game, than talking about their achievements. If you are not hack then why did you get stressed out? Who will check if you and / or is not hack will be the developers of the game each one plays as you want and when you can play.

"If you are not hack then why did you get stressed out?"

Because of garbage like this.

What, you think I don't condemn & report hackers as well? I despise them & I do my part as well.
                Last edited by claytonhorning; 03-18-2019, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• PAZINILOBO
                  PAZINILOBO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  instead of talking nonsense had a complaint that your alliance is trapping this more than proves that there is not much to talk about in this post because who does not support the hack nor stays in the same alliance where they are simply going to another

• Rabah_1989
                  Rabah_1989 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  PAZINILOBO
                  well said

but in the good of this discussion is not going to take anywhere better focus to have a better free game of trapasas and do our part of the good?

Comment

Touche. Your words fall on deaf ears - for alas, there are no more devs. Savor your victories and next time post video evidence to refute your claims, lest ye be further ridiculed.

Comment

You are talking about you, the evidence of the alliance is trapping your not in mine, it seems to me that you have not seen any comments on this post and a failure as you always want the best and most important loser who needs proof and developer of the game and not Do you think you own the truth?

Comment

Working...
                    X