X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wash Rinse Repeat

Only speaking for myself But it appears that my base is only ever attacked by the same and occasionally other alliances
    "----"
    "Murder inc"
    "Les Insomniacs"
    "China"
    "Lord"

Why? And of course as usual they just walk over my base with no effort what so ever Why match high lvl players against lower lvl bases, no wonder these *Wash Rinse Repeat* alliance always take the top positions every single AB!

>*Personally*< I don't trust any massive scoring alliances now after all the cheats out there.
    :)S̤̦͉̹̈́̃̽͝i̞̫̖̎͆͋̽ͅl̡̛̳̥̬̑̋́ȩ̟͍̮̔͒͑̊n̡͓̼͉̾̆̔́c̟̫̮̹̍̈́͑̕e͍̮̠̺̋͗͗̈́ ̳͎̻̲̑̑́͘Į̘̠̹̀̿̊̾ ̟̜̭̭̀́̋̽k̙͇̼̮͗̇͐́i̘͓̰̱͋̔̓̽l̥̘̺̻̃̿͐͋l͔͈̹͚͆͌̆̕ ̛̣̬̩̻͊̈́͠y̳̲̩̩̿̀͋̽ó̤̤̘͕͐̀̓u̹̥̼̾͋̔̓ͅ!͈͇̣̿̊̄̚͜:)

Just make a better base bro, devote some time into it, think about strategy. If you dont want to do this, you can do what 90% does and copy someone else's base.

Comment

• Pikaro-_-8
      Pikaro-_-8 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not everyone is willing to spend hours tweaking their bases, learning how units react to pathing/environment. A lot of times when they copy bases they don’t really know how to make place walls/structures. Every once in a while a run into new base designs that with little tweaks would make really good nightmares.

"Why? And of course as usual they just walk over my base with no effort what so ever Why match high lvl players against lower lvl bases, no wonder these *Wash Rinse Repeat* alliance always take the top positions every single AB!"

Why? - Because the top level players are playing the most, thus they are the ones attacking your base the most % of the time. They play the most, they score the most.

Why match high level players against lower level bases? - Because of the RANDOM nature of the game. Tough luck, buddy. The powerful gain more power and someone's gotta suffer....and that someone is you.

Comment

• Pikaro-_-8
      Pikaro-_-8 commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn’t say that “top level” players play the most just for the fact that a lot of the “top alliances” make new accounts almost every season. I know for a tact they are not top players because I’ve been attacked by some of them that have over 3k points and the way they attack is very noob.

I’m get attacked by levels over 150, when in only 63. My base can hold its own, and I can also hold my own when I retaliate or when I battle them in PvP or alliance battles. After reaching level 60 I started getting attacked by a lot of the same players and also facing the same...good thing about that is that you start developing a strategy that wins most of the times because you get very similar bases.

Comment

• claytonhorning
      claytonhorning commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my dear lord, you've been attacked by 4 players over level 150:

mrfelisnucleo
      Synology
      odytsak
      niuhao

What a valid complaint you have, it's endless cacophony of 150+ level players that must plague you with a barrage of attacks morning, noon, & night.

I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy for you. Let me get the world's smallest violin to play you a symphony that will synchronize with the sound of you crying me a river.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Comment

• Pikaro-_-8
      Pikaro-_-8 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would never join cheaters, but I do enjoy attacking their bases. Don’t know where you got your facts from but I’ve never been attacked my odytzak..I’ve been attacked by some DB that goes by the name of claytonhorning tho. I don’t want no sympathy from you or anybody I’m just stating that the RNG has low level players going against higher level players. The levels don’t matter but the difference in perks do. It’s harder to beat a base full of level 6 perks when most your perks are levels 4 and 5. Good luck in your path to victory even if that means joining cheaters.

Originally posted by claytonhorning View Post
    If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
    I tried that once and I believe we got 2 purple badges and 2 golds before everyone left....lol
    And by me scoring over 1000 pts (which is small change to some) every season, I even get frustrated when the others I'm the group jus sit back and watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikaro-_-8 View Post
      I’m get attacked by levels over 150, when in only 63. My base can hold its own, and I can also hold my own when I retaliate or when I battle them in PvP or alliance battles. After reaching level 60 I started getting attacked by a lot of the same players and also facing the same...good thing about that is that you start developing a strategy that wins most of the times because you get very similar bases.
      The same thing happened to me once I hit Lvov 50 or 51 lol...But I jus had to change up my strategy and tighten up my defense.

Comment

Pikaro-_-8: "I’m get attacked by levels over 150, when in only 63. Don’t know where you got your facts from but I’ve never been attacked my odytzak."

You are complaining about 3 people out of over 100,000. Give it a rest. http://gunsupgame.com/en-us/leaderbo.../pvp_score/all

Comment

• Pikaro-_-8
          Pikaro-_-8 commented
          Editing a comment
          The rankings don’t mean nothing, I’ve also been top 10 lifetime.

claytonhorning....not complaining dude, I take that as a compliment that being this low level I get attacked by higher levels because most of my levels are no match for my base...and I’m too strong of an attacker for them also. I welcome any attackers to attack my base, win or loose is better than no attacks either way you get rewards. And me having to do battle against levels over 100 is better than having to do battle against the same boring easy bases. The only reason to level up for me is so that I get the chance to attacker stronger bases, I’m not afraid to lose like so many others who rather cheat or start new accounts. Or so many others who join cheaters just so they can call themselves champs.

Comment

• olskipodolski
          olskipodolski commented
          Editing a comment
          Kudos pikaro. You have more talent in your little toe than this obnoxious waste of space. Claytonhorning!!!! Claytonsnoring!!!

Zzzzźzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Pikaro, it's not for the rankings. My point is that you're complaining about getting attacked by players who are higher than level 150, and there's only 3 of them in a game that over 100,000 people play. That's a pretty weak complaint. olski, I'm aware that I'm boring.

Comment

@claytonhorning, don’t know where you got the idea that I’m complaining about being attacked or having to attack players higher than level 100. It seems that you’re trying to divert the topic hoping the developers won’t do tweaks to matchmaking system again. Maybe you’re scared they will turn their attention towards your little cheating clan.
            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ROEet4nxsbA

Comment

• olskipodolski
              olskipodolski commented
              Editing a comment
              Come on Clayton. You should be helping these lvl 30/40 noobs not abusing them. They are having a tough time. Mendoza, Ody. Bobo!!!! Why not yooooo!!!

You are the experts!

Comment

Lets not kill the game too soon. We still show legend at 35th place. It tells us something.

Comment

Working...
              X