Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSN Cheater | 5 Tents - Shooting Through the walls!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSN Cheater | 5 Tents - Shooting Through the walls!

This cheater is the same cheater PznGlitcher with a different account.
    i've attacked him long time ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6NKmKrUtQE
    Now! He has 5 tents and could him set sniper towers can even shoot through the walls!!!
    WATCH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpJeyhL7Cn0
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sans titre-3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	4566

Name:	PROJECT_.mp4_snapshot_00.42.042.jpg
Size:	178.1 KB
ID:	4567

Name:	PROJECT_.mp4_snapshot_03.34.704.jpg
Size:	168.6 KB
ID:	4568
    -----
    YT channel;
    www.youtube.com/c/rabahgameplay
    Last edited by Rabah_1989; 04-02-2019, 03:30 PM.

Jesus. I wish I could have 5 freaking tents.

Comment

He has 5 tents and could him set sniper towers can even shoot through the walls!!!

__________________________________________________ __________

I made mention of this very issue also. I was basically told it's not cheating. Soooooo, I said ok and tried to do it myself! Lmbo
      Too bad I couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by claytonhorning View Post
        Jesus. I wish I could have 5 freaking tents.
        Me too! Lmbo

Comment

Not sure about STEAM users but per PSN user end agreement you will be banned if you use software to cheat. I just don’t know how PSN can look into people cheating if the developers themselves don’t.

Comment

Originally posted by DREnites View Post
            He has 5 tents and could him set sniper towers can even shoot through the walls!!!

I made mention of this very issue also. I was basically told it's not cheating. Soooooo, I said ok and tried to do it myself! Lmbo
            Too bad I couldn't.
            if you put a wall in front of Sniper Tower, it will never shoot LOL

Comment

Me too! Lmbo
              Especially when you use volunteer hero perk with small base (400 build points /5,30 min) you'll have an unbeatable base

Comment

Originally posted by Pikaro-_-8 View Post
                Not sure about STEAM users but per PSN user end agreement you will be banned if you use software to cheat. I just don’t know how PSN can look into people cheating if the developers themselves don’t.
                cheating is kind of developing or better, because the hackers always do incredible works !

Comment

Originally posted by Rabah_1989 View Post
                  if you put a wall in front of Sniper Tower, it will never shoot LOL
                  I'm sorry dude, I would agree wit u any other day. However, since we're referring to "this base" those sniper towers bust back! Lolol
                  Like I said, I got my butt ripped bcuz I didn't think they were gonna shoot. But oh boy was I wrong! Lmbo

Comment

Too bad I couldn't.
                    Disregard that top comment....I have no idea wut I was tryin to say....smh
                    Curse u Auto-correct!!!
                    Also no proofreading...lol

Comment

Apparently it's perfectly ok with devs to have 5 tents & sniper towers that shoot through walls because this guy was with Guns Up through the beta. This cheater will never receive justice.

Comment

Working...
                      X