X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUERREIROS Z Cheating Again?

76 wins already in the alliance season that just started, 0 losses, how many times are you going to let this team cheat? Seriously it's ruining the game. Gee let me guess completely new player just gifted at the game right?

That's 19 wins per hour averaging 3 mins each including time choosing his loadout, loading etc. Can you please look into this it's getting out of hand

Wow almost another 200 points since I posted this 15 mins ago must be a prodigy

Comment

• RolexHoster
      RolexHoster commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL i can Do 29Wins in 1Hour LMFAO

And now other prodigies magically showing up on their team in the same way all undefeated of course, this team should have been banned a long time ago, how many times have they been caught cheating?

Comment

• granturismo1513
      granturismo1513 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nunca seu idiota

• IneptHitman
      IneptHitman commented
      Editing a comment
      I am the idiot for calling you out for cheating play with your real account against real bases, guess you guys are only good enough to play up to level 40 then start again.

• IneptHitman
      IneptHitman commented
      Editing a comment
      Lets see you guys win anything on an even playing field

Nothing nobody will do about it. They’ve been reported as cheaters before and all they do is “look into it”. I can barely do 5-8 matches before the game crashes and get attacked 3-4 times per day if I get lucky. I just don’t get how someone can do 90+ battles in under 6 hours after the season starts. Would be great if they did a little change to the matchmaking system and added a ranking system that would guve you harder AB opponents after you accumulate an X amount of points. Would love to see how levels 45 and under fare against top PvP monthly bases.
    Last edited by Pikaro-_-8; 04-02-2019, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• granturismo1513
      Editing a comment
      Nada a dizer, aguardo fervorosamente a equipe fazer a investigação , e verá que não tem nada de errado

Thought as much... Exactly what I said in my post I don't trust these high scoring alliances anymore Then there's the low flying cheats The ones that use subtle cheats just enough to stay under the radar but enough to make a killing in scores over time. NO I'm not saying there is but other games are infested with these scum it's only possible there is here.
    What I find annoying is that if you call out a cheats here is YOU get your post deleted Yet the cheats can carry on ruining the game.
    My profile My game My opinion My choice Not yours So Get over it.
    👀
    👃
    👄

Comment

• granturismo1513
      Editing a comment
      Concordo, os trapaceiros de PC deveriam ser as primeiras escórias à ser banidos

And now they have 4 or 5 players with 3K+ points with a collective 2 losses, there is one of them that may actually be a legitimate account that get plays, the entire alliance should just flat out be banned.

Comment

They don't even lose to the game crashing which happens at least 20 times per season to a normal account

Comment

They are absolutely cheating. Check out their wins-defeats ratio on the majority of the players' attacks as screenshots show. The win ratios range from 90% to 99% on brand new players. This is bullpoop and should be investigated.

Comment

• IneptHitman
          IneptHitman commented
          Editing a comment
          I am stating facts here your going the personal route, again if you can why aren't you? Especially since it's so easy for you with that account

• LAV99_69
          LAV99_69 commented
          Editing a comment
          IneptHitman, if you are stating facts, then maybe you should have yours straight. LAV99_69 is absolutely not an abandoned account. She is my main and is parked on one of several alliances that I run on. As I said, I like this game. Most seasons she is on CLL's Soldiers where she pulls an average of 3k+ per season. I placed another account there for this season simply as it had more available supplies. And as for her being undefeated, that's just ridiculous. Pull up the stats again. First account. Her record is just OK. Nothing to write home about. Oh, and BTW, I would suggest not underestimating Rolex. LOL

• RolexHoster
          RolexHoster commented
          Editing a comment
          IneptHitman u a joke i even have almost same points just from defends LOLOLOL
          I see ur post by steve so i sayed something to hahaa
          Ur dead Next Season Im Hunting For You

Comment

Comment

Comment

CLAYTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              IM RH_DeathSquad idiot.
              I Played 5Hours yesterday how am i cheating???
              Cause i have good internet connection??
              Or cause i dont lose much.
              u better watchout what u say.
              U Cant handle that we beat u.
              Go Cry

Comment

Vamos lá, eu sou o dono dessa

Comment

Vamos lá, eu sou o dono dessa conta que estão dizendo que está trapaceando. Você Clayton, é um idiota, fixo em uma aliança de trapaceiros comprovados. Eu e meus amigos simplesmente jogamos, e como todos sabem, e difícil perder com contas de nível baixo. Os administradores podem procurar qualquer irregularidade, e não irão achar. Porquê não tem.

Comment

• IneptHitman
                    IneptHitman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Why not play on your real account like the alliances your competing with? Why do you guys need to create so many low level accounts? Can't win on an even playing field? News Flash that's cheating

I like how you guys have a combined thousands of wins and 10's of losses, yet NOT A SINGLE GUERREIROS Z MEMBER HAS ATTACKED MY BASE ONCE. What does that mean? It means that you're exploiting the game because your low account levels are only pitting you against easy 1-skull bases. I totally understand what you are doing and how it works, but I don't understand the point of creating an alternate, brand new account from scratch to earn a minimal amount of perks. Additionally, once those ABs you've all grinded from daily missions run out, you're all screwed. Maybe "cheating" isn't the right word, but EXPLOITING is more accurate. You'll get away with it, too - if Steve doesn't care about bases with 5 tents & glitched sniper towers, he sure as hell doesn't care about a bunch of people creating new disposable accounts to grind ABPs 'til the ABs run out and repeating the process ad infinitum 'til the season ends. If you're not going to commit to the account you create, your process is just an exercise in masturbation.
                  Last edited by claytonhorning; 04-04-2019, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• granturismo1513
                    Editing a comment
                    Acho que você tem experiência nisso, por isso meu membro dói tanto.
                Working...
                X