X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alliances with less than 100 points are more than 1,225 in total

In almost all seasons new alliances are created and with them new team members. The problem and when we see the last placed of the list we realized that many players had 0 points, the developer should put a minimum of points for the alliances to remain active next season, we can see that many players have given up playing. We have a total of 3,550 alliances in which 1,225 alliances have a score of maximum 100 points. Placing a minimum score of 1,000 points would drop to 713 alliances. With that the difficulty of the game would be bigger and more leveled not only favoring the lower levels and the scoring players 0 would have to be eliminated automatically of each alliance at the end of the season.

I think that's a bad idea. The more alliances we have the better chances of rewards for active players. Top 1% alliances get legendary prizes, top 5% alliances get gold, top 20% get silver, and top 60% get bronze.

By doing what you suggest, it would mean that 40% of the active player base would receive nothing for playing in a alliance battle and so what would probably happen is the amount of active players would continue to shrink as player morale drops. I've seen this happen firsthand being in a gold faction at the start of the alliance wars and watching it drop to bronze to the point where me and another guy are the only ones playing in the alliance at that point. It would just be really bad for the game I think.

A good and active leader should be kicking those players to the curb anyway. Its nothing the devs really need to concern themselves with tbh.
    Last edited by Kenpo_Kid69; 04-09-2019, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X