X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSDD

Why do I keep getting the same ©®@℗ as a reward Been grinding away And these are all I ever see!
    This is getting old SSDD
    :)S̤̦͉̹̈́̃̽͝i̞̫̖̎͆͋̽ͅl̡̛̳̥̬̑̋́ȩ̟͍̮̔͒͑̊n̡͓̼͉̾̆̔́c̟̫̮̹̍̈́͑̕e͍̮̠̺̋͗͗̈́ ̳͎̻̲̑̑́͘Į̘̠̹̀̿̊̾ ̟̜̭̭̀́̋̽k̙͇̼̮͗̇͐́i̘͓̰̱͋̔̓̽l̥̘̺̻̃̿͐͋l͔͈̹͚͆͌̆̕ ̛̣̬̩̻͊̈́͠y̳̲̩̩̿̀͋̽ó̤̤̘͕͐̀̓u̹̥̼̾͋̔̓ͅ!͈͇̣̿̊̄̚͜:)

I know the feeling, but you've gotta be persistent & follow these rules and eventually your luck will change:

1.) Don't recycle perks, only upgrade them,
    2.) Only spend your gold & keys on Red Unit Crates.
    3.) For HQ cards like Assault Last Stand, recycle them at the same level of rarity, i.e. EPIC/EPIC/EPIC or Legendary/Legendary/Legendary
    4.) Make an effort to attack at least 2-skull bases and during your campaign, prioritize KEYS/GOLD/HQ CARDS/BOOST CARDS
    5.) NEVER purchase the Common Card Packs, only Attack Card packs. Recycle everything you receive at the same level of rarity, only keeping 2K/3K/TB/FF
    7.) Use your veterans when you attack to overwhelm your enemies. At the end of your long play session, always re-earn your full battery of Gold Vets to defend while you sleep.
    8.) NEVER open inventory card packs until the moment you're about to begin a season. The 2x xp of Alliance Battles will couple up with any 2x or 4x xp for a great deal of battles, earning you greater levels & greater rewards. See this video for more information. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK6Gmka09iY
    9.) UNCONFIRMED AS OF YET, but the next youtube video I'm working on is recycling 91 Ultra Perks to try to get Hero Perks. Keep an eye out for it and if it turns out you can recycle ultra perks to get hero perks, do that.
    Last edited by claytonhorning; 04-11-2019, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Appreciated Clayton. Nice one!

Comment

Originally posted by claytonhorning View Post
        I know the feeling, but you've gotta be persistent & follow these rules and eventually your luck will change:

1.) Don't recycle perks, only upgrade them,
        2.) Only spend your gold & keys on Red Unit Crates.
        3.) For HQ cards like Assault Last Stand, recycle them at the same level of rarity, i.e. EPIC/EPIC/EPIC or Legendary/Legendary/Legendary
        4.) Make an effort to attack at least 2-skull bases and during your campaign, prioritize KEYS/GOLD/HQ CARDS/BOOST CARDS
        5.) NEVER purchase the Common Card Packs, only Attack Card packs. Recycle everything you receive at the same level of rarity, only keeping 2K/3K/TB/FF
        7.) Use your veterans when you attack to overwhelm your enemies. At the end of your long play session, always re-earn your full battery of Gold Vets to defend while you sleep.
        8.) NEVER open inventory card packs until the moment you're about to begin a season. The 2x xp of Alliance Battles will couple up with any 2x or 4x xp for a great deal of battles, earning you greater levels & greater rewards. See this video for more information. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK6Gmka09iY
        9.) UNCONFIRMED AS OF YET, but the next youtube video I'm working on is recycling 91 Ultra Perks to try to get Hero Perks. Keep an eye out for it and if it turns out you can recycle ultra perks to get hero perks, do that.
        I recycled my Ultra perks for the first time and got my 1st hero perk a few months ago. However, that was the ONLY time it worked. So u can best believe I stopped after the 3rd try. Lolol

Comment

With 45 attempts, I figure there's a good chance I might get a couple. I have more than enough Diamonds that I don't mind doing it. I've never actually seen 100% documented proof via a video that it can be accomplished. DREnites, until I do, it's just a rumor. It's a damn shame they don't still offer "hero perk packs" anymore so that you can cut the BS and have a 100% guaranteed way to get H*** Perks instead of only a random chance via Red Unit Crates or *possibly* recycling. Attachment
          Last edited by claytonhorning; 04-12-2019, 06:33 AM.

Comment

UPDATE: I've got over 50 Ultra Perks saved up thus far.

Comment

Working...
            X