Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smash claytonhorning's base in multiple ways! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hello friends!
    After i saw what claytonhorning shares in the forums, so i want to show you how to smash him ( his base not him LOL)
    enjoy watching!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	strong.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	473.3 KB
ID:	4596
    SMASH N' 1 (Professionalism )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3-awQo56ts
    SMASH N' 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slJXXDdJfek
    SMASH N' 3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN5h_GMVr9s
    SMASH N' 4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdmuDUmhaII
    SMASH N' 5
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgToIaFaIcE
    -----
    YT channel;
    www.youtube.com/c/rabahgameplay

Yeah Rabah, I guess I had that coming now that I'm in the top 10 with you, but what goes around comes around. When you & I play and retaliate, it's like "Clash Of The Titans" or something. I figure this is as good a place as any to say that I actually appreciate the youtube videos you post and the rivalry we have because it pushed me to get better at this game. It's the skills and base layouts that you've taught me (and Bobo, and ody, and MoFo) that got me where I am today. I've saved up 72 out of the 91 Ultra Perks I'm going to be recycling for my next youtube video to finally post definitive proof on whether you can or cannot recycle ULTRA perks to receive HERO perks.

Name:	91Ultra.jpg
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	4598

A long time ago, I decided "I'm going to go toe-to-toe with that guy," and I have; and it's been fun. I enjoy the sport of talking smack and hyping it up; so if you took it any other way, I apologize. But, if you're going to run with GZ again, then we've got problems. I've been explicitly posting videos of me smashing their bases because ironically as champions (with the exception of mrfelisnucleo), they are NOT GOOD. They use smurf accounts to rapidly crush n00b bases resulting in over 220,000 points/season, but you used to run with them, so you're well aware. The disconnect between "how can these guys be champions, their bases are not good?" is now well-documented for all to see. I made a suggestion to the devs that perhaps they should only allow people to join alliances IN-BETWEEN SEASONS, which would eliminate such tomfoolery. Hopefully we can all look forward to that adjustment in the future. As far as the "rivalry" between you & I goes, I'm over it. I smash you, you smash me, whatever. There is no "unbeatable base" and what it really comes down to is: Do you have the right units with the right perks, the right timing on your specials, and that little bit of luck in what specials you are randomly given. Simple things like that and whether or not you spam Poison Bullet grunts for 8 minutes will determine the win or loss. In other words, none of this matters; but it's nice to see I got under your skin enough that you'd post about me. Thank you!

Name:	rabah.jpg
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	4597

Comment

• revzi100
      revzi100 commented
      Editing a comment
      hope that works, i got loads of ultra perks i dont need or use

• granturismo1513
      granturismo1513 commented
      Editing a comment
      Bla bla blรก, verdadeiro fanfarrรฃo

Once again, revzi, we're in agreement on this one. Last night I checked and I've got 75/91 ultra perks saved up; so I'm getting close. If anyone wants to donate EPIC packs or anything to PC:claytonhorning, I'll give you an honorable mention in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by claytonhorning View Post
      Yeah Rabah, I guess I had that coming now that I'm in the top 10 with you, but what goes around comes around. When you & I play and retaliate, it's like "Clash Of The Titans" or something. I figure this is as good a place as any to say that I actually appreciate the youtube videos you post and the rivalry we have because it pushed me to get better at this game. It's the skills and base layouts that you've taught me (and Bobo, and ody, and MoFo) that got me where I am today. I've saved up 72 out of the 91 Ultra Perks I'm going to be recycling for my next youtube video to finally post definitive proof on whether you can or cannot recycle ULTRA perks to receive HERO perks.

Attachment

A long time ago, I decided "I'm going to go toe-to-toe with that guy," and I have; and it's been fun. I enjoy the sport of talking smack and hyping it up; so if you took it any other way, I apologize. But, if you're going to run with GZ again, then we've got problems. I've been explicitly posting videos of me smashing their bases because ironically as champions (with the exception of mrfelisnucleo), they are NOT GOOD. They use smurf accounts to rapidly crush n00b bases resulting in over 220,000 points/season, but you used to run with them, so you're well aware. The disconnect between "how can these guys be champions, their bases are not good?" is now well-documented for all to see. I made a suggestion to the devs that perhaps they should only allow people to join alliances IN-BETWEEN SEASONS, which would eliminate such tomfoolery. Hopefully we can all look forward to that adjustment in the future. As far as the "rivalry" between you & I goes, I'm over it. I smash you, you smash me, whatever. There is no "unbeatable base" and what it really comes down to is: Do you have the right units with the right perks, the right timing on your specials, and that little bit of luck in what specials you are randomly given. Simple things like that and whether or not you spam Poison Bullet grunts for 8 minutes will determine the win or loss. In other words, none of this matters; but it's nice to see I got under your skin enough that you'd post about me. Thank you!

Attachment

I've recycled those ultra cards before and I've gotten a hero perk. But that only happened once out of the 3 times I've done it tho. Then I said f it....lol

Comment

Well, I'm going to try for it 45 times. I've got 75/91 Ultras saved up. Thanks for the confirmation, DREnites!
        Rabah_1989

You can't get hero perks from recycling ultra perks.
        If yoy select 3 ultra perks, you'll notice in the box below in rarity Chance: ultra (heigh)
        So, don't waste your perks for nothing.

Comment

• Rabah_1989
          Rabah_1989 commented
          Editing a comment
          i'm sure what i'm saying, try what are you gonna try then tell us what you got

Well, I'm going to try for it 45 times. I've got 75/91 Ultras saved up. Thanks for the confirmation, DREnites!
        Rabah_1989

You can't get hero perks from recycling ultra perks.
        If yoy select 3 ultra perks, you'll notice in the box below in rarity Chance: ultra (heigh)
        So, don't waste your perks for nothing.

The chances of getting a hero perk from recycling hero perks is very slim to none....Iโ€™ve recycled a few scavenger hero perks and received poison/fire resist in return. It is already hard to get hero perks from red crates as it is with the same poison/fire resist perk rewards. I also recycled a few endless clips, blood thirst, poison bullets, volunteer perks (gave up on GU! for a while) and with the same result..poison/fire resist perks in return.

Comment

Agreed, I've yielded the same results with constant disappointment; but I've never saved up 91 Ultras at a time before. If there are 19 possible yields for U/U/U recycling and 6/19 are Hero Perks, then with 45 attempts should certainly do it. Of course there is the cursed "gambler's fallacy."

Comment

• revzi100
            revzi100 commented
            Editing a comment
            if it works there has to be a chance you get at least one

You'd think there would be, but that is the "gambler's fallacy."

The gambler's fallacy, also known as the Monte Carlo fallacy or the fallacy of the maturity of chances, is the mistaken belief that, if something happens more frequently than normal during a given period, it will happen less frequently in the future (or vice versa).

Comment

Well, let us know what happened when u get a chance

Comment

Originally posted by DREnites View Post
              Well, let us know what happened when u get a chance
              if you recycle hero perks you're gonna get ultra parks, do you want to get hero perks from recycling ultra perks? XD

Comment

The idea is to recycle ultra+ultra+ultra = hero. I have over 80 ultra perks saved up; that video is going to happen soon, especially if "----" gets Champion again.

Comment

The idea is to recycle ultra+ultra+ultra = hero. I have over 80 ultra perks saved up; that video is going to happen soon, especially if "----" gets Champion again.
                  you mean the bastards cheaters
                  http://forums.gunsupgame.com/forum/m...ng-in-the-game

Comment

๐Ÿ•ดLeave claytonhorning aloneโ€ผ.... No wait no attack! lol

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
                    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
                    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
                    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
                    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
                    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
                    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
                    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
                    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€
                    โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€
                    โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€
                    โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€
                    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€
                    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–“โ–ˆโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–“โ–ˆโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€
                    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–’โ–“โ–ˆโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–“โ–ˆโ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–ˆโ–“โ–’โ–ˆโ–ˆ
                    โ–ˆโ–’โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–’โ–ˆ
                    โ–ˆโ–’โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–“โ–’โ–ˆ
                    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
                    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
                    โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆ
                    โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆ
                    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
                    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
                    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
                    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€
                    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€
                    โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€
                    โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€
                    โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€
                    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€
                    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
                    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
                    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
                    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
                    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
                    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

:)Sอ„ฬƒอฬฝฬคฬฆอ‰ฬนiฬŽอ†อ‹ฬฝฬžฬซฬ–อ…lฬ›ฬ‘ฬ‹ฬฬณฬกฬฅฬฌeฬ”อ’อ‘ฬŠฬŸฬงอฬฎnฬพฬ†ฬ”ฬอ“ฬผฬกอ‰cฬ•ฬอ„อ‘ฬŸฬซฬฎฬนeฬ‹อ—อ—อ„อฬฎฬ ฬบ อ˜ฬ‘ฬ‘ฬฬณอŽฬปฬฒIอ€ฬฟฬŠฬพฬ˜ฬจฬ ฬน อ€อฬ‹ฬฝฬŸฬœฬญฬญkอ—ฬ‡อฬฬ™อ‡ฬผฬฎiอ‹ฬ”อƒฬฝฬ˜อ“ฬฐฬฑlฬƒฬฟออ‹ฬฅฬ˜ฬบฬปlฬ•อ†อŒฬ†อ”อˆฬนอš อŠอ„อ ฬ›ฬฃฬฌฬฉฬปyฬฟฬ€อ‹ฬฝฬณฬฒฬฉฬฉoอออ€อƒฬคฬคฬ˜อ•uฬพอ‹ฬ”ฬ“ฬนฬฅฬผอ…!ฬฟฬŠฬ„ฬšอˆอ‡อœฬฃ:)

Comment

• Rabah_1989
                      Rabah_1989 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLL

86/91. The video's going to drop real soon.

Comment

Itโ€™s always a good feeling when you spank a higher level for being bad
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GzieVBaXhg

Comment

Working...
                      X