Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guns Up! How To Prepare For An Alliance Season Part 4

https://youtu.be/Bod5oJ5URdM

LOL, are you serious? there is no preparation just buy 6-10 million munitions of cards

Comment

I’m saving all my big head and ego cards...gonna send them as a gift to someone I know...

Comment

Originally posted by Pikaro-_-8 View Post
        I’m saving all my big head and ego cards...gonna send them as a gift to someone I know...
        Is it me, or am I the only one who finds that card rather useless?

Comment

• Pikaro-_-8
          Pikaro-_-8 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was referring to gifting them to a players with big head and big egos 😂. But on the serious note, they’re not as useless as you think.

Originally posted by claytonhorning
        6-10 million munitions worth of cards won't get you 90 rounds of 4-8x xp during the season. Quit being a dick, Rabah. You're not very good at it.
        Who cares abt XP boost , ARRRGH! all we care about is the title if you play for it or just legendary badge for who doesn't care abt that . so, alliance battles need useful cards such as ff, 2k 3 k munitions, decoys also you should earn Free AB from doing daily missions .
        don't be snooty! i won most of alliance battles with different Alliances, so i know what i'am talking about.

Comment

But isn't the purpose of XP pts to help u level up?

Comment

Yes, and I leveled up from 140 to 142 last night because of all those boosts. I still have over 150 2x xp boosts on top of the hundreds of double xp I'll be receiving from the ABs for this season. That is a valuable resource as the higher level you are, the higher the "random munitions" drops are when you're battling. I'm not saying that having an endless supply of 3k/TB/FF/FF/FF isn't important - that is a given - what I am saying is that if you're going to play, why not take advantage of the situation and earn 4-8x xp per battle all week long and get a couple Epic packs thrown your way as well? Hoarding rare, epic, & Alliance packs until it's showtime is the way to get ahead fast.

Comment

Working...
            X