Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Questions from a recent player that need enlightments !

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Questions from a recent player that need enlightments !

Hello,

i'm playing since roughly about a week and i'm already level 23-24 and i'm still not confident with some points about the game.

So, i have some questions that i need help to become a better soldier and to understand a bit better the game

1) What is, in your opinion the best setup with only free units to attack bases ? (the 6 units you bring to fight bases)
    2) What is, in your opinion the best setup with free AND Hero units to attack bases ? (the 6 units you bring to fight bases)
    3) Same question that point 2 but i actually missing bomberman (multiple grenades launcher), surgeon and commando as heroes, so without those 3 units, what is the best setup i can build ?
    4) What are the best runes to equip for your units ? (let's say you get all of them)
    5) What are the best HQ cards (all the 6 you can equip) to defend your base ? And what's your veteran's order ? (find any place to defend, rush the ennemy, defend the HQ?)
    6) What are the best units to make spawn into the tents ? (i actually have 2 tents, no idea if we can bring more of them)
    7) How do i do to get veteran 2 and 3 stars ? i understood that fighting and killing units can make you earn exp and get 1 star veteran but i have no clues with 2 and 3 stars...
    8) is there any guide i can read to get more informations in general about the game ? Cause actually it's kinda hard to find anything valuable to help with quests/mechanics and or optimisation for the game....

So i guess i wrote every questions that i need some enlightments for now so if you could help me it would be nice, thanks !
    Last edited by Celestorius*PC; 04-25-2019, 02:49 PM.

You need to reach at least a level to fully unlock all the non hero units and have all their perk slots opened. I don’t believe you have enough gold perks to at least equip all your 6 units. I have a video that’s close to the bases you’d be facing at your level hope that helps. It shows a way to attack and make vets.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEEe8lSAyNQ
    Last edited by Pikaro-_-8; 04-25-2019, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Question.....are u on STEAM? If so, I can help u a lot better than on here. (NatiSlim95)

- You can have up to 3 tents max
      - Veterans placement while defending, depends on the vets u have & the whatever strategy works best for u & your base
      - Better yet, just go to YouTube & look up Odytsak on how to gain veterans. He has some pretty good videos as do a couple other players.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikaro-_-8 View Post
        You need to reach at least a level to fully unlock all the non hero units and have all their perk slots opened. I don’t believe you have enough gold perks to at least equip all your 6 units. I have a video that’s close to the bases you’d be facing at your level hope that helps. It shows a way to attack and make vets.
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEEe8lSAyNQ

Thanks mate ! And yes i've not fuilly unlocked yet but almost the most important things (i'm now level 29). Still my questions aren't level or content relevant since i assume you have everything and in infinite amounts in my questions. I just want to know a lot more about optimisations, then i'll do my best to reach that optimisation.

Originally posted by DREnites View Post
        Question.....are u on STEAM? If so, I can help u a lot better than on here. (NatiSlim95)

- You can have up to 3 tents max
        - Veterans placement while defending, depends on the vets u have & the whatever strategy works best for u & your base
        - Better yet, just go to YouTube & look up Odytsak on how to gain veterans. He has some pretty good videos as do a couple other players.

Yes i'm on steam mate

I'll check his vids, thanks !

Comment

The cheapest way to do war with just regular units no heroes in my opinion is this.
          Riot: health/rapid development/minimum wage
          Grunts: minimum wage/damage/speed
          Ranger: minimum wage/damage/rapid fire
          Sniper: minimum wage/damage/rapid fire
          Grenade launcher: damage/fast reload/minimum wage (grenade launchers are very sturdy, cheap, have lots of damage and fire very fast)
          Medic: health/rapid deployment/minimum wage

Remember to upgrade your perks evenly, try to keep them all all at same level you you have enough of the same perks for all the units that need them.

Comment

Working...
          X