Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glitching cheat!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Glitching cheat!!

    Just run into this C̶H̶E̶A̶T̶.... Oh wait a minuet "This better player" How does one on the PS cheat in the first place? C̶H̶E̶A̶T̶.... oops... *Better Player* has towers with walls right up against them and still able to shoot through them! https://youtu.be/fi9z6XWT1sY
    :)S̤̦͉̹̈́̃̽͝i̞̫̖̎͆͋̽ͅl̡̛̳̥̬̑̋́ȩ̟͍̮̔͒͑̊n̡͓̼͉̾̆̔́c̟̫̮̹̍̈́͑̕e͍̮̠̺̋͗͗̈́ ̳͎̻̲̑̑́͘Į̘̠̹̀̿̊̾ ̟̜̭̭̀́̋̽k̙͇̼̮͗̇͐́i̘͓̰̱͋̔̓̽l̥̘̺̻̃̿͐͋l͔͈̹͚͆͌̆̕ ̛̣̬̩̻͊̈́͠y̳̲̩̩̿̀͋̽ó̤̤̘͕͐̀̓u̹̥̼̾͋̔̓ͅ!͈͇̣̿̊̄̚͜:)

  • #2
    The name says it all - PSNGlitcherz. Steve doesn't care because "the game lets you do it."

    Comment


    • revzi100
      revzi100 commented
      Editing a comment
      agreed, i reported this guy last season for this (about 3 weeks ago) yet he is still here, same as Cobblepot_GT loads of videos of him cheating

  • #3
    Originally posted by claytonhorning View Post
    The name says it all - PSNGlitcherz. Steve doesn't care because "the game lets you do it."
    Exactly! When I had to battle him today, I jus quit b4 it even started.
    Last edited by DREnites; 05-19-2019, 04:36 AM.

    Comment


    • #4
      I think they'll do nothing about any cheats
      :)S̤̦͉̹̈́̃̽͝i̞̫̖̎͆͋̽ͅl̡̛̳̥̬̑̋́ȩ̟͍̮̔͒͑̊n̡͓̼͉̾̆̔́c̟̫̮̹̍̈́͑̕e͍̮̠̺̋͗͗̈́ ̳͎̻̲̑̑́͘Į̘̠̹̀̿̊̾ ̟̜̭̭̀́̋̽k̙͇̼̮͗̇͐́i̘͓̰̱͋̔̓̽l̥̘̺̻̃̿͐͋l͔͈̹͚͆͌̆̕ ̛̣̬̩̻͊̈́͠y̳̲̩̩̿̀͋̽ó̤̤̘͕͐̀̓u̹̥̼̾͋̔̓ͅ!͈͇̣̿̊̄̚͜:)

      Comment


      • #5
        Originally posted by Achmed*PC View Post
        I think they'll do nothing about any cheats
        I don't believe they will either

        Comment


        • #6
          This " guy" is my friend i already told hin to change his base this is on old Glitch and he just dont changed his base yet thats why u see his sniper towers shoot over the wals

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by RolexHoster View Post
            This " guy" is my friend i already told hin to change his base this is on old Glitch and he just dont changed his base yet thats why u see his sniper towers shoot over the wals
            It’s BS, he got the enclosed sniper towers to shoot over the walls every time? And he did it many times exactly the same? It’s not a glitch it’s a cheat. Maybe it’s time we get PSN involved and show them videos of this cheats. Per PSN rules using cheats to gain an advance is a BAN. Same thing with the STEAM cheaters if they’re going to be able to cross play with PSN players they should not be allowed to cheat. We shouldn’t have opt out of cross play just to avoid this cheats and get punished by not being able to compete in AB.
            Last edited by Pikaro-_-8; 05-19-2019, 11:50 AM.

            Comment


            • revzi100
              revzi100 commented
              Editing a comment
              i agree, but nothing will happen

          • #8
            i came across one today that had commandos with poison bullets but they also had endless clip on as they never reloaded and it gave the little bullet sign above them

            Comment


            • #9
              Pikaro, Rolex, & Revzi - agreed! What's the best way to go about getting Sony involved? Count me in on helping get him banned. SD-Peer said that Valkyrie won't ban him because "he didn't cheat because the game allowed him to do it" - which is BS. Not just any old anybody can go about glitching their towers to shoot through/over walls like that. CLEARLY, THIS GUY KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING. Steve's response to why he won't ban or force a reset on his base is paraphrased that "because he'll just do it again." That's a lame, lazy excuse to not do you job, dude. This guy is cheating and is the only guy in the game with a configuration like that because he's probably utilizing a forced-lag toggle switch. I've heard of people doing this on the PS4 for Call Of Duty games, so why not Guns Up! as well? Why does Steve reset & ban "double HQ" bases but not this BS? I guarantee you that PSN: Z537907941213536 is using one of these:

              http://www.extreme-mods.com/Extreme-Lag-Switch_p_392.html

              or


              https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...tches.1705409/

              or

              https://www.instructables.com/id/The-Lag-Switch/

              Comment


              • #10
                Originally posted by claytonhorning View Post
                Pikaro, Rolex, & Revzi - agreed! What's the best way to go about getting Sony involved? Count me in on helping get him banned. SD-Peer said that Valkyrie won't ban him because "he didn't cheat because the game allowed him to do it" - which is BS. Not just any old anybody can go about glitching their towers to shoot through/over walls like that. CLEARLY, THIS GUY KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING. Steve's response to why he won't ban or force a reset on his base is paraphrased that "because he'll just do it again." That's a lame, lazy excuse to not do you job, dude. This guy is cheating and is the only guy in the game with a configuration like that because he's probably utilizing a forced-lag toggle switch. I've heard of people doing this on the PS4 for Call Of Duty games, so why not Guns Up! as well? Why does Steve reset & ban "double HQ" bases but not this BS? I guarantee you that PSN: Z537907941213536 is using one of these:

                http://www.extreme-mods.com/Extreme-Lag-Switch_p_392.html

                or


                https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...tches.1705409/

                or

                https://www.instructables.com/id/The-Lag-Switch/
                So that's how the sneaky F̶U̶N̶K̶E̶R̶S̶ are doing it!
                :)S̤̦͉̹̈́̃̽͝i̞̫̖̎͆͋̽ͅl̡̛̳̥̬̑̋́ȩ̟͍̮̔͒͑̊n̡͓̼͉̾̆̔́c̟̫̮̹̍̈́͑̕e͍̮̠̺̋͗͗̈́ ̳͎̻̲̑̑́͘Į̘̠̹̀̿̊̾ ̟̜̭̭̀́̋̽k̙͇̼̮͗̇͐́i̘͓̰̱͋̔̓̽l̥̘̺̻̃̿͐͋l͔͈̹͚͆͌̆̕ ̛̣̬̩̻͊̈́͠y̳̲̩̩̿̀͋̽ó̤̤̘͕͐̀̓u̹̥̼̾͋̔̓ͅ!͈͇̣̿̊̄̚͜:)

                Comment


                • #11
                  Now take that knowledge & do something with it. Report him. I don't have a PS4 anymore, so there's not much more I can do about this.

                  Comment


                  • revzi100
                    revzi100 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    clayton trust me mate ive reported and still nothing, honest

                • #12
                  AWW FUDGE.

                  Comment


                  • #13
                    Originally posted by claytonhorning View Post
                    Now take that knowledge & do something with it. Report him. I don't have a PS4 anymore, so there's not much more I can do about this.
                    Yup! Again....We've all made complaints. But as u can see, he's still here and he ain't changing up no time soon.

                    Comment


                    • #14
                      Originally posted by claytonhorning View Post
                      Pikaro, Rolex, & Revzi - agreed! What's the best way to go about getting Sony involved? Count me in on helping get him banned. SD-Peer said that Valkyrie won't ban him because "he didn't cheat because the game allowed him to do it" - which is BS. Not just any old anybody can go about glitching their towers to shoot through/over walls like that. CLEARLY, THIS GUY KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING. Steve's response to why he won't ban or force a reset on his base is paraphrased that "because he'll just do it again." That's a lame, lazy excuse to not do you job, dude. This guy is cheating and is the only guy in the game with a configuration like that because he's probably utilizing a forced-lag toggle switch. I've heard of people doing this on the PS4 for Call Of Duty games, so why not Guns Up! as well? Why does Steve reset & ban "double HQ" bases but not this BS? I guarantee you that PSN: Z537907941213536 is using one of these:

                      http://www.extreme-mods.com/Extreme-Lag-Switch_p_392.html

                      or


                      https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...tches.1705409/

                      or

                      https://www.instructables.com/id/The-Lag-Switch/

                      i not wonna boring you but this is nothing.
                      There so many way to glitch on this game.
                      PC = Still ways to get tons of munitions without get banned lol
                      PS4= Ways to get easier AB's

                      Comment


                      • #15
                        Put them on blast on Youtube and social media. When people start really complaining, that may help. Oh, maybe stop spending any money in the game too...because when people don't spend real money...the company goes "Oh crap we broke" then they will either shut the game down or be forced to do something. I am going to start a campaign of email complaints too...I know several players in the game, so if we all start writing in, and not just venting on the forums, they may do something. It's a shame, the game could be fun, but greed and laziness seem to rule atm.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X