X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No bug report support staff on the project?/

I lost level 3 nightmare bases from my base attack list back on march 26 and no one has even looked at my bug report yet!

Read the main forum, there are several topics explaining why people lose 3 and 2 red skulls along the game.

Comment

If you've waited this long, you've probably noticed that this forum has a search archive. Try a few re-wordings, it will be here.

Comment

@neo_vinny We do look at the bug reports but "losing" 3 Red Skull opponents doesn't count as a bug in our book! The reason you are not seeing any 3 Red Skull opponents at the moment is because your current Attack/Defend score is high enough that there are currently no GU! player's bases that pose enough of a challenge to you to be considered a 3 Red Skull opponent. As other GU! players increase their Attack/Defend scores you may see 3 Skull opponents return to your list.

Comment

Thanks for the info but thats crazy too bc i cant crack many of the 4500+ base power bases now... Your just starving me of munitions and punishing me for having spent real money on this game >-<

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
            @neo_vinny We do look at the bug reports but &quot;losing&quot; 3 Red Skull opponents doesn't count as a bug in our book! The reason you are not seeing any 3 Red Skull opponents at the moment is because your current Attack/Defend score is high enough that there are currently no GU! player's bases that pose enough of a challenge to you to be considered a 3 Red Skull opponent. As other GU! players increase their Attack/Defend scores you may see 3 Skull opponents return to your list.
            Peer, I really would like an answer from you guys in the other topic "Consider Bringing Back Red Skulls". We understand that the skulls are based on a ranking, but that ranking seems to doesn't make much sense, see the numbers there, please.

Comment

Thanks, I now have faith that, given enough time and sometimes information, the GU team will work out the vast majority of the bugs and imbalances within the game.

Comment

Hi neo_vinny! We look at all of the community-submitted bugs and are very appreciative of every one we get. We're usually very good at commenting on each individual bug report. However, it looks like yours had the status changed but didn't get a comment explaining that it is actually be design; my apologies! Using the search function in the bug reports/forums or checking out our FAQ post will often save you time and effort as well. Thanks again for reporting and for your continued support.

FAQ link: http://forums.gunsupgame.com/forum/s...66-guns-up-faq

Comment

Working...
                X