X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advantage

Just curious Is there an advantage playing on the PS4 over the PC? For 90% of loses in defenses are from the PSN And most I lose big time! I'm LVL 49 and grinding I have tried *Cut & Paste* base designs they work about 2x then a stream of PSN players just wipe them out over and over So I think that like with other PSN games there's an advantage on that system.
    :)S̤̦͉̹̈́̃̽͝i̞̫̖̎͆͋̽ͅl̡̛̳̥̬̑̋́ȩ̟͍̮̔͒͑̊n̡͓̼͉̾̆̔́c̟̫̮̹̍̈́͑̕e͍̮̠̺̋͗͗̈́ ̳͎̻̲̑̑́͘Į̘̠̹̀̿̊̾ ̟̜̭̭̀́̋̽k̙͇̼̮͗̇͐́i̘͓̰̱͋̔̓̽l̥̘̺̻̃̿͐͋l͔͈̹͚͆͌̆̕ ̛̣̬̩̻͊̈́͠y̳̲̩̩̿̀͋̽ó̤̤̘͕͐̀̓u̹̥̼̾͋̔̓ͅ!͈͇̣̿̊̄̚͜:)

There's no advantage, you're just ignorant.
    Last edited by claytonhorning; 05-23-2019, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by claytonhorning View Post
      There's no advantage, you're just ignorant.
      Was only asking Why are you such a cunt? Is there a problem with a civilized answer for once....
      :)S̤̦͉̹̈́̃̽͝i̞̫̖̎͆͋̽ͅl̡̛̳̥̬̑̋́ȩ̟͍̮̔͒͑̊n̡͓̼͉̾̆̔́c̟̫̮̹̍̈́͑̕e͍̮̠̺̋͗͗̈́ ̳͎̻̲̑̑́͘Į̘̠̹̀̿̊̾ ̟̜̭̭̀́̋̽k̙͇̼̮͗̇͐́i̘͓̰̱͋̔̓̽l̥̘̺̻̃̿͐͋l͔͈̹͚͆͌̆̕ ̛̣̬̩̻͊̈́͠y̳̲̩̩̿̀͋̽ó̤̤̘͕͐̀̓u̹̥̼̾͋̔̓ͅ!͈͇̣̿̊̄̚͜:)

Comment

I thought the STEAM players had some type of advantage. They seem to crash less, somehow level up very fast and have a lot of diamond perks. Maybe PSN players have played a little longer and have developed a strategy to beat most base designs. I can beat almost any base with just 2 paratroopers and 2 decoys. I have a lot of those to go around and can save the focus fires and 2-3k munitions for AB. My base has been loosing a lot lately but I think it has to do to the fact that I don’t have iron lungs yet. With iron lungs I can raise my win/loss ratio. I also just enjoy attacking STEAM players, and always target them whenever possible. Good luck.

Comment

"PSN players have played a little longer"

Yeah a little 3 YEARS LONGER.

Comment

"PSN players have played a little longer"

Yeah a little 3 YEARS LONGER.
            You also started on PS4, or didn’t you learn nothing from it?

Comment

I dabbled briefly for a week or 3 years ago https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/391...claytonhorning - I don't think that counts.

"didn’t you learn nothing from it?"

Double negatives are bad for your health. What are you - a Floridian?

Comment

I dabbled briefly for a week or 3 years ago https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/391...claytonhorning - I don't think that counts.

"didn’t you learn nothing from it?"

Double negatives are bad for your health. What are you - a Floridian?
                Hooray for the self proclaimed “best STEAM player”. I am what’s bad for your health. You ain’t got nothing on me. Next to me your still a noob, there is a whole bunch of players who have come and gone who are miles ahead of you when it comes to GU! I also don’t associate myself with known cheaters like you do.

Comment

• claytonhorning
                  claytonhorning commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think I've got this game down pretty well.

Clayton, Clayton, Clayton!!! You have so much to offer this game. Yet you choose to destroy. I /we just dont get you!!!

Comment

There's nothing self-proclaimed about facts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	leaderboard.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	4616

Comment

There's nothing self-proclaimed about facts.

Attachment
                    That’s awesome for you clayton, keep up the good work and soon you’ll get better.
                    Last edited by mendoza0206; 05-25-2019, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• RolexHoster
                      RolexHoster commented
                      Editing a comment
                      like hahahaha

Gloves are off clayton!!! 2 sorry seasons at running stormbringer. Is that all you have to offer. Try grabbing 30+ noobs n leading them to legend kiddo. Try something positive for a change. We are all bored of yoooo

Comment

You have the nous. Try something positive!!!

Comment

You wont bully your way through this forum!!!!

Comment

Talking trash is half the fun of this game.

Comment

• DanKxStar
                            DanKxStar commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I'm think your a lefty, always dropping ignorant responses to innocent questions. So sad to see no lifers like this 😘
                        Working...
                        X