Comment

• revzi100
      revzi100 commented
      Editing a comment
      holy christ how you get so many xp x4s?

• claytonhorning
      claytonhorning commented
      Editing a comment
      I took advantage of the x4 xp limited-time discount and I support the devs. Level 200, here I come.

Originally posted by claytonhorning View Post
    Here's the reference....
    You got class? You even know the meaning of the word CLASS? Ahh you mean you go to school? You finally getting your PhD? I thought you were already a Player Hater, now you just getting it on paper? 😂 great for you clayton, I’m sure McDonalds will still take you without it.

Comment

Back to the original topic, base size is not synonymous of difficulty. A lot of things factor difficulty. Units defending, perks, hero perks, structure placement etc etc. It may also have to do to the fact that if the user recently did a base rearranging making the base more difficult or easier to beat.
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PiIwNATsKHY

Comment

All i can suggest is that no one posts another statement on this forum until this idiot is removed.Its up to you steve. We love this game, we all contribute. We all respect and enjoy!! Except for one it seems!!!

Comment

Its all yours clayton! ENJOY playing with yourself. But i suspect thats the one thing you are an expert at!!!

Comment

This is simply incredible. GunsUp! is in auto-pilot. These threads are incredibly entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by ArchaicLotus View Post
              This is simply incredible. GunsUp! is in auto-pilot. These threads are incredibly entertaining
              I hear that GunsUp! 2 is coming!! Yay about time too Shut this one down already.

......Oh wait Bugger must've fallen asleep at the KB dreaming again

Hey one can only hope
              :)S̤̦͉̹̈́̃̽͝i̞̫̖̎͆͋̽ͅl̡̛̳̥̬̑̋́ȩ̟͍̮̔͒͑̊n̡͓̼͉̾̆̔́c̟̫̮̹̍̈́͑̕e͍̮̠̺̋͗͗̈́ ̳͎̻̲̑̑́͘Į̘̠̹̀̿̊̾ ̟̜̭̭̀́̋̽k̙͇̼̮͗̇͐́i̘͓̰̱͋̔̓̽l̥̘̺̻̃̿͐͋l͔͈̹͚͆͌̆̕ ̛̣̬̩̻͊̈́͠y̳̲̩̩̿̀͋̽ó̤̤̘͕͐̀̓u̹̥̼̾͋̔̓ͅ!͈͇̣̿̊̄̚͜:)

Comment

Originally posted by ArchaicLotus View Post
                Yes they are!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Achmed*PC View Post
                  I don't want to cause any trouble for any one player or nothing with my input I'm just venting Guess the fact that I'm only at lvl 49.2 lol and very slowly counting Suppose that even the top players must struggle now with each others bases So they take it out on lower lvl players I get agro that if I spend money on gold to open Red or Blue crates only to get rubbish I already have like those pathetic lvl 1~2 hats and Useless Last defense cards Tho I finally did get iron lungs and those twin Commando's that spawn every 40 sec's or so Not that they are of much help ATM
                  *Clay's* OK A little direct at times But we can't lose anymore players on this forum.
                  As for Cut'n'Paste bases I have tried a few but to no avail They work about 2x then defeat after defeat kicks back in lol.
                  Go to YouTube and look up Odytsak & Rabah...They have plenty of videos that should help u out!

As for Clay.....smh.....He's definitely one of a kind....But I've never had an issue wit him.

Comment

Stl_tank_girl, if you only attack 25 times a month, you're never going to finally get the chance to get crushed by my base!

Click image for larger version

Name:	stl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	4680

Comment

What happened to PSN: Stl_Tank_Girl? It seems "she" left the Badger Den to go out into the world and forge for better unsubstantiated threats.

Name:	badger.jpg
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	4682

Maybe Stl_Tank_Girl needed some time away from Guns Up! to find that video of "cheating 2 skull bases." Until then, I'm still calling you a liar.

How are you going to "peel my hide" if you don't play anymore?

I've "brought it on" and searched out "Badger Den," but you're nowhere to be found.

I guess Missourians like you love talking ignorant smack. Either way, I win. I scored more points this season than your entire old alliance put together.

Name:	score.jpg
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	4683

Comment

It don’t take much to pistol whip any of them chineses, I’ve been whoopin them since before AB started. Does it make you feel good picking on who you see as weak? It must make you feel even worst when you see a replay that you lost to someone who is over 50 levels lower than you 😂

Comment

No, it makes me feel good to call out a liar.

Comment

Keep chasing people away from the game Clayton. For someone who "loves" the game I think you have set a record of turning people off to it. Must feel good hiding in that alliance of yours so you can beat up and bully low level players all the time so you only have to face people half your level.

Comment

Originally posted by IneptHitman View Post
                              Keep chasing people away from the game Clayton. For someone who "loves" the game I think you have set a record of turning people off to it. Must feel good hiding in that alliance of yours so you can beat up and bully low level players all the time so you only have to face people half your level.
                              Clayton is definitely an A-hole!!! But honestly, he's one of the reasons I enjoy playing the game!
                              Damn u Clayton!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X