X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supply drop and special at same time?

is it normal to get a supply drop and special at same time?, as ive never seen this before

Originally posted by revzi100 View Post
    is it normal to get a supply drop and special at same time?, as ive never seen this before
    This is what I was talking about a short time ago (With Pic's) It does seem strange to me too. Would be nice to know....
    I have chosen to not play this season at all Not only due to a total BS unfair system where I'm flat out walked over by way higher lvls with all diamond perks on And when I go into battle I don't stand a FKN chance in hell of winning where I'm put up against the same "Cut n Paste" bases with all 3 star vets just itching for my infidel soldiers to kill.
    :)S̤̦͉̹̈́̃̽͝i̞̫̖̎͆͋̽ͅl̡̛̳̥̬̑̋́ȩ̟͍̮̔͒͑̊n̡͓̼͉̾̆̔́c̟̫̮̹̍̈́͑̕e͍̮̠̺̋͗͗̈́ ̳͎̻̲̑̑́͘Į̘̠̹̀̿̊̾ ̟̜̭̭̀́̋̽k̙͇̼̮͗̇͐́i̘͓̰̱͋̔̓̽l̥̘̺̻̃̿͐͋l͔͈̹͚͆͌̆̕ ̛̣̬̩̻͊̈́͠y̳̲̩̩̿̀͋̽ó̤̤̘͕͐̀̓u̹̥̼̾͋̔̓ͅ!͈͇̣̿̊̄̚͜:)

Comment

Yes this is normal. It happens to me all the time. You'll never notice it when your munitions are up and you're steadily pumping out troops. But when you're down to almost nothing trying to push out what you can to win, you'll pay close attention. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Achmed*PC View Post

This is what I was talking about a short time ago (With Pic's) It does seem strange to me too. Would be nice to know....
        I have chosen to not play this season at all Not only due to a total BS unfair system where I'm flat out walked over by way higher lvls with all diamond perks on And when I go into battle I don't stand a FKN chance in hell of winning where I'm put up against the same "Cut n Paste" bases with all 3 star vets just itching for my infidel soldiers to kill.
        I've seen your pics and not all of them were doubles.

Also, don't quit, just try something different. Yesterday I had lost 3 defends in a row....lol.....That hasn't happened in a while....But I just review the battle and try to figure out a better strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by DREnites View Post
          Yes this is normal. It happens to me all the time. You'll never notice it when your munitions are up and you're steadily pumping out troops. But when you're down to almost nothing trying to push out what you can to win, you'll pay close attention. Lol
          So whilst been attacked It's normal for the attacker to keep getting double supply drop at once? Like the Focus fire + Munitions I've never had any Mine come as either Munitions or Supply like decoy Never double.
          My picture does show what I meant.
          :)S̤̦͉̹̈́̃̽͝i̞̫̖̎͆͋̽ͅl̡̛̳̥̬̑̋́ȩ̟͍̮̔͒͑̊n̡͓̼͉̾̆̔́c̟̫̮̹̍̈́͑̕e͍̮̠̺̋͗͗̈́ ̳͎̻̲̑̑́͘Į̘̠̹̀̿̊̾ ̟̜̭̭̀́̋̽k̙͇̼̮͗̇͐́i̘͓̰̱͋̔̓̽l̥̘̺̻̃̿͐͋l͔͈̹͚͆͌̆̕ ̛̣̬̩̻͊̈́͠y̳̲̩̩̿̀͋̽ó̤̤̘͕͐̀̓u̹̥̼̾͋̔̓ͅ!͈͇̣̿̊̄̚͜:)

Comment

Nope, it's not normal, you can get munitions every 15, 30, 45 seconds and one special every 60 seconds,
            it's not possible to get both munitions and special at the same time.
            Scheduled Drops Guide
            https://youtu.be/D5VAb8Nk-nc
            http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
            PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

Originally posted by odytsak View Post
              Nope, it's not normal, you can get munitions every 15, 30, 45 seconds and one special every 60 seconds,
              Scheduled Drops Guide
              Don't want to steal revzi100's OP but...

Thank You! So revzi100 and I are right. I've seen quite a few nvr bothered saying nothing until my last post about it, in case you know... "Get Good" or the likes Blasted cheats!
              Last edited by Achmed*PC; 06-07-2019, 01:46 AM.

Comment

something else thats strange, im only getting attacked by the same alliance (about 10 times and defeated) 3 times by the same player as well

Comment

• Achmed*PC
                  Achmed*PC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  "Get Good" >> ......... LOL only kidding 😜
                  Like me Only ever walked over by what must be top players and alliances So they always win Broken ranking system IMO.

Guess what My last attacker tonight not long ago... I was trying out yet another base setup rather a cr@p one at that and low and behold this.... I recorded it and pointed out the drops.

https://youtu.be/zkP6gEWA__k

Comment

• revzi100
                  revzi100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ye and amazing how many focus fires he got. i also reported this one guy for cheating and thats when his alliance started attacking me. like they knew

I do wonder tho Could it be a display glitch due to cross platform? Or like I mentioned a while back an Under the radar cheat subtle enough to avoid detection by most.

Comment

Originally posted by odytsak View Post
                  Scheduled Drops Guide
                  I understand it shouldn't be normal, but I've seen it happen since day one of me playing. And that's on PS4 & PC. So I jus figured it was the norm. But since we say it isn't, now what?

Comment

Working...
                  X