Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Achmed*PC
    started a topic Not Surprised China--

Not Surprised China--

Why am I not surprised.... So according to Odytsak The doubling of Supply drops with an specials "is not normal" and can not happen Then China-- Alliance supports and must also be *Playing Better* than what ever decent players are left in the game.

I don't care if people think I'm a sore looser or something But as long as this go's on It's not fair on the honest players I just get p iss ed when these clowns ruin the game! And will just add to list of *Better Players* here...Below.

China-- Player >Better Player<<Video
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Achmed*PC; 06-09-2019, 02:11 AM. Reason: Reasons

• DREnites
    replied
    Originally posted by Pikaro-_-8 View Post
    Here is -frank-‘s base if you’d like to retaliate. And as far as the cheating goes, all you can do is hope the auto ban catches them.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u1wOBHOdQkY
    Or u can make a in-game report with the video as evidence. Nothing may come of it, but at least u did your part.

Leave a comment:

• DREnites
    replied
    Originally posted by Achmed*PC View Post
    Why am I not surprised.... So according to Odytsak The doubling of Supply drops with an specials &quot;is not normal&quot; and can not happen Then China-- Alliance supports and must also be *Playing Better* than what ever decent players are left in the game.

I don't care if people think I'm a sore looser or something But as long as this go's on It's not fair on the honest players I just get p iss ed when these clowns ruin the game! And will just add to list of *Better Players* here...Below.

China-- Player >Better Player<<Video
    After seeing this video, all I can say is......Wow.....Everything was legit until the last few seconds when they got close to the HQ. All those "INCOMING" drops is a definite cheat or hack.

Leave a comment:

• odytsak
    replied
    Nice camouflage, one Special every 15 seconds but it is under Munitions lol

Leave a comment:

• Pikaro-_-8
    replied
    Here is -frank-‘s base if you’d like to retaliate. And as far as the cheating goes, all you can do is hope the auto ban catches them.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u1wOBHOdQkY
    Last edited by Pikaro-_-8; 06-09-2019, 08:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Achmed*PC
    replied
    Another This can't be right.. Odytsak How do you explain them If they're aren't cheating?

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190609204351_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	4647 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190609204732_1.jpg
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	4648 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190609204503_1.jpg
Size:	102.5 KB