X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REMOVE TIMERS ALREADY

Why should it matter whether or not I beat a base in any given time? If my best strategy involves winning the long game, then I DESERVE THAT VICTORY. Know how many times I've had a victory secured just to have the last 10 minutes thrown away on a loss by a pointless timer?

And when the hell are you gonna add new content to the game? Is it seriously too hard to use all that freemium money on insuring the longevity of the game that put you on the map?

REMOVE YOUTUBEDEEDO ALREADY

Why should it matter whether or not I beat a base in any given time?

Because if you sat on your behind collecting specials, you could steamroll anything.

If my best strategy involves winning the long game, then I DESERVE THAT VICTORY. Know how many times I've had a victory secured just to have the last 10 minutes thrown away on a loss by a pointless timer?

368 or less.

And when the hell are you gonna add new content to the game?

Never.

Is it seriously too hard to use all that freemium money on insuring the longevity of the game that put you on the map?

Yes, seriously. What map?

Comment

Originally posted by youtubedeedo View Post
      Why should it matter whether or not I beat a base in any given time? If my best strategy involves winning the long game, then I DESERVE THAT VICTORY. Know how many times I've had a victory secured just to have the last 10 minutes thrown away on a loss by a pointless timer?

And when the hell are you gonna add new content to the game? Is it seriously too hard to use all that freemium money on insuring the longevity of the game that put you on the map?
      No need to remove timers. They're there for a reason

Comment

Working...
      X