X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best.... 😂

What's the best and latest cheat/Hacks/trainers for this game? I could just Google it But want to hear from some experienced cheats Ya know for.....
    • Detectabilty
    • Cost
    • Platform
    • Easy use
    • Site
    Surely there must be some experienced players in this field who use or with some good recommendations on this topic (Albeit gullible ones).

Only kidding lol... Unless you take it seriously and get all offended easily

:)S̤̦͉̹̈́̃̽͝i̞̫̖̎͆͋̽ͅl̡̛̳̥̬̑̋́ȩ̟͍̮̔͒͑̊n̡͓̼͉̾̆̔́c̟̫̮̹̍̈́͑̕e͍̮̠̺̋͗͗̈́ ̳͎̻̲̑̑́͘Į̘̠̹̀̿̊̾ ̟̜̭̭̀́̋̽k̙͇̼̮͗̇͐́i̘͓̰̱͋̔̓̽l̥̘̺̻̃̿͐͋l͔͈̹͚͆͌̆̕ ̛̣̬̩̻͊̈́͠y̳̲̩̩̿̀͋̽ó̤̤̘͕͐̀̓u̹̥̼̾͋̔̓ͅ!͈͇̣̿̊̄̚͜:)

Originally posted by Achmed*PC View Post
    What's the best and latest cheat/Hacks/trainers for this game? I could just https://steamcommunity.com/app/446150/discussions/0/1692659769964801434/"]Google[/URL] it But want to hear from some experienced cheats Ya know for.....
    • Detectabilty
    • Cost
    • Platform
    • Easy use
    • Site
    Surely there must be some experienced players in this field who use or with some good recommendations on this topic (Albeit gullible ones).

Only kidding lol... Unless you take it seriously and get all offended easily
    There are ways to get very easy alliance battles on a high level account on ur ps4 so far i finded 2 which are working

Comment

Another *Subtle cheat*..
      Can't say otherwiseas Supply and Specials together are not normal.
      Attached Files
      :)S̤̦͉̹̈́̃̽͝i̞̫̖̎͆͋̽ͅl̡̛̳̥̬̑̋́ȩ̟͍̮̔͒͑̊n̡͓̼͉̾̆̔́c̟̫̮̹̍̈́͑̕e͍̮̠̺̋͗͗̈́ ̳͎̻̲̑̑́͘Į̘̠̹̀̿̊̾ ̟̜̭̭̀́̋̽k̙͇̼̮͗̇͐́i̘͓̰̱͋̔̓̽l̥̘̺̻̃̿͐͋l͔͈̹͚͆͌̆̕ ̛̣̬̩̻͊̈́͠y̳̲̩̩̿̀͋̽ó̤̤̘͕͐̀̓u̹̥̼̾͋̔̓ͅ!͈͇̣̿̊̄̚͜:)

Comment

Another one... And yes I have an EXTREMELY easy base to defeat as I give the FK up trying to defend these clowns off! Yet I get attacked by players with all top perks and cheats So I just let them waste the time lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190611221850_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	4656 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190611221935_1.jpg
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	4657 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190611221951_1.jpg
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	4658 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190611221758_1.jpg
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	4659

Comment

Another Better player Run into this twat allot When will these better players end.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190612005736_1.jpg
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	4660 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190612005816_1.jpg
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	4661 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190612005901_1.jpg
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	4662 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190612005832_1.jpg
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	4665
          More pics But can only load four.

Comment

• revzi100
            revzi100 commented
            Editing a comment
            this is the guy (synology) i have reported many many time but still not removed

I look forward getting attacked by them chineses, like that I can retaliate. I retaliate almost all my defends so it don’t really matter who attacks me, but they should know to expect a retaliation.
          Here is MagicJun
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlnz2At2jeU
          And here is enock
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f09Yyf_REbE
          Last edited by Pikaro-_-8; 06-12-2019, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Dont stop achmed. This is still a very small minority. Bouncing around thinking they are clever!

Comment

And here is henek
              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DeaYB5UUwcc

Comment

Nice!! been waiting for one straight out the blocks! I know you like to strangle them good n slow. I assume you were bored of this one quite early mate!

Comment

• Pikaro-_-8
                  Pikaro-_-8 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Was trying to destroy them walls with the second FF I used, which failed miserably! That’s the reason I went all in early.

Always got a plan B,C,D,E,F.......??? I dont know where it stops with this guy. He is just playing with you! But never short of help for those who count!

Comment

It’s always a good idea to practice different paths, different ways to attack, different units, different perks. You can always find a better way to attack and improve your chances of winning.

Comment

Another wonderful *Better Player* from DEAD GAME .....How this cheat's getting old already
                    Fairly obvious this game is over run with cheats now May as well be renamed to Cheats Up!

I suppose by letting cheats ruin the game and run wild It keeps the $$ rolling in for the game by all the poor s̶u̶c̶k̶e̶r̶s̶ oops!!...legit players spending big trying to beat them.
                    As the game is now It's the legit players left that may well be the losers at this rate aye . OOoo I'm so looking forwad to the next AB round.... NOT!!

Comment

• Achmed*PC
                      Achmed*PC commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I wanted to add more pics but Image limit reached....

I can’t see the screen shots you posted. Cheaters are just too dumb to learn how to play. Gaming is about having fun, relieve some stress, get rid of boredom and learn a few things. Once gaming becomes stressful, boring and not fun then maybe it’s time to move on to other things...who knows maybe it’s time to take on gardening 😂

Comment

• Achmed*PC
                      Achmed*PC commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just *cnmdp* from DEAD GAME alliance with the good o'l double drop Supply&Specials together Nothing new.
                  Working...
                  X