X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe to say...

Ok after been hit by the same Alliance for 5X in a row So far How IDK?...Oh wait yes Cheats!...... And all using cheats It's safe to say the whole alliance are cheats! And they should be very proud of it!
    I don't give a rats left testicle if I keep sharing these cheats They all should be exposed for the *Better Players* they are.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190612032007_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	4667 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190612032252_1.jpg
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	4668 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190612032022_1.jpg
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	4669 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190612032121_1.jpg
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	4670
    :)S̤̦͉̹̈́̃̽͝i̞̫̖̎͆͋̽ͅl̡̛̳̥̬̑̋́ȩ̟͍̮̔͒͑̊n̡͓̼͉̾̆̔́c̟̫̮̹̍̈́͑̕e͍̮̠̺̋͗͗̈́ ̳͎̻̲̑̑́͘Į̘̠̹̀̿̊̾ ̟̜̭̭̀́̋̽k̙͇̼̮͗̇͐́i̘͓̰̱͋̔̓̽l̥̘̺̻̃̿͐͋l͔͈̹͚͆͌̆̕ ̛̣̬̩̻͊̈́͠y̳̲̩̩̿̀͋̽ó̤̤̘͕͐̀̓u̹̥̼̾͋̔̓ͅ!͈͇̣̿̊̄̚͜:)

Sorry this game is just BS at this point, if this is allowed and you are going to give them a title by 10 points then what is the point

Comment

• RolexHoster
      RolexHoster commented
      Editing a comment
      Go cry Shelfish😂😂😂😂😂

It's safe to say that I earned those last 10 points and you got pwned.

Being a champion sure feels great. 中国战狼 rules!

https://youtu.be/-wU03F3eOSs

Comment

• Pikaro-_-8
      Pikaro-_-8 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, not really. I’ve been there. I’ve gotten the badge and it makes no difference specially if you get it by cheating.

Originally posted by claytonhorning View Post
    It's safe to say that I earned those last 10 points and you got pwned.

Being a champion sure feels great. 中国战狼 rules!

https://youtu.be/-wU03F3eOSs
    I love having Chinese for dinner. And Chinese bases for snacks.

Comment

Clayton, no offense man I have stuck up for you in the past but you can't have it both ways you can't call out one group for cheating and then support another group for cheating. Your a good player I will give you that but either you support it which makes you just as much of the problem with the games as all the people doing it.

Comment

And if you do support it your just a hypocrite for calling out GZ for it. Bottom line.

Comment

I'll be having Shrimp Egg Foo Young for dinner to celebrate. I'm not a hypocrite because 中国战狼 does not cheat. Heed Kermit's advice....

Name:	kermit.jpg
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	4671

Name:	danielson.jpg
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	4672

Comment

Oh they all just draw the same base over and over again? And get caught running infinite munitions hacks, sorry man I called out GZ and your alliance is doing the same stuff if not worse. And your support of it speaks volumes. You support cheating when it benefits you bottom line, which makes you no better than those you called out.

Comment

We know who the real winners are. And we know who is damaging this game. As i said guys. Dont give this idiot the time of day!!!

Comment

The real winners are the chinese!!! U all say the real winners are TheFryingShelfish alliance. Cheating with little accounts?? Cause who got a ton of little accounts in his alliance this season?--> TheFryingShelfish So are they Champions? By " cheating"!! Oh and btw when u see +310decoys and stuf like that its munitions not really decoya. Its a glitxh like good players know even steve now. Its not cheating just the game. So the right winners won!!!

Comment

• claytonhorning
                  claytonhorning commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I actually have some respect for you now, Rolex.

Originally posted by RolexHoster View Post
                The real winners are the chinese!!! U all say the real winners are TheFryingShelfish alliance. Cheating with little accounts?? Cause who got a ton of little accounts in his alliance this season?--> TheFryingShelfish So are they Champions? By " cheating"!! Oh and btw when u see +310decoys and stuf like that its munitions not really decoya. Its a glitxh like good players know even steve now. Its not cheating just the game. So the right winners won!!!
                LMFAO wait how many accounts do you have again? Weren't you the guy who came out when I called on GZ that admitted to having like 15 accounts but you only play the small ones because your sick of putting up 20K on your main because it's too easy for you or some bs? And your explanation for drawing the same base 5 times in a row and all level 100+ players drawing a level 49 base.

Also newsflash if your exploiting a glitch, it's cheating.

Comment

Hey Rolex, I see you were 0 and 11 today did the greatest player ever have a really bad day or were you forfeiting battles?

Comment

Info

153633 (415th) 166512811 The fallen

PVP Attack

Lifetime 102747 (608th) 2830 (2549th) 815 0.786217 3645
                    Monthly 1600 (1865th) 30 (5986th) 20 0.36 50
                    Last Month 5255 (59667th) 104 (111279th) 86 0.304813 190
                    Weekly 350 (2066th) 5 (6081st) 12 0.235294 17
                    Last Week 1104 (309711th) 25 (594907th) 8 0.424242 33
                    Daily 0 (41510th) 0 (41656th) 11 0.0 11

Comment

Also I see you have a nice level 6 alternate in the fallen too for the next time you get bored and decide your too epic to run your main, but 0 and 11 man that is a suspiciously tough stretch there buddy especially for someone as great as you are. I have played some pretty bad games of guns up but I don't recall ever losing 11 in a row.

Comment

• RolexHoster
                        RolexHoster commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh and for the note i almost dont play anymore haha. Raging kids i like it 😂😂😂😂

Originally posted by IneptHitman View Post
                      Also I see you have a nice level 6 alternate in the fallen too for the next time you get bored and decide your too epic to run your main, but 0 and 11 man that is a suspiciously tough stretch there buddy especially for someone as great as you are. I have played some pretty bad games of guns up but I don't recall ever losing 11 in a row.
                      U have no idea haha i told u i know ways to get easier AB and ow wait yes i have a level 6 account like u see level 6 so cant play AB on it why easy cause its for seeing pc messages since in europe and cant see then

Comment

• claytonhorning
                        claytonhorning commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Aaaaaand after reading the last couple posts, that respect is back to zero.
                    Working...
                    X