X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IneptHitman View Post

LMFAO wait how many accounts do you have again? Weren't you the guy who came out when I called on GZ that admitted to having like 15 accounts but you only play the small ones because your sick of putting up 20K on your main because it's too easy for you or some bs? And your explanation for drawing the same base 5 times in a row and all level 100+ players drawing a level 49 base.

Also newsflash if your exploiting a glitch, it's cheating.
    Yes go ahead say to steve hes cheating wait when there are 20 low accounts in FryingShelFish 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Oh I see my mistake that was a different RolexHoster that was bragging about his secondaries previously and how his main can easily put up 20K and that 0 and 11 is just because your really bad and need to have easy alliance battles apparently the same as those level 100+ being matched up with a 49. Way for all of you guys to support growth in this game by exploiting cheap glitches and hacks and driving people away from the game. As usual stay classy.

Comment

Level 49 ?😂😂😂😂 im level 75 oh btw synology aphelion and henek lost to me danicamino easy base so where u talking about? Ans how its bad if u dont know the reason afther it? U a joke. Just like u complete router 😂😂😂😂😂😂 HFH 💖

Comment

The original poster of this thread is level 49 but I forgot your attention span and ability to comprehend are next to nothing so let's circle back to that. Realistically the odds of 5 level 100+ accounts suddenly all attacking the same base in succession is extremely low to begin with, but also all getting matched up with a base 50+ levels below them as well? Either this game has the worst match up system in the history of gaming or exploits (which we know exist) are being used.

And Rolex the fact that you admit using exploits to get easier bases and then bragging constantly about how good you is pretty much makes you the most pathetic player in the game, really don't care who you beat

Comment

• Pikaro-_-8
            Pikaro-_-8 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m not sure if Rolex is the most pathetic, there is another one who is also going for the title 😂 (clayton)

Bugger me peoples I didn't want to start a shit fight Just point out a few of the many Better Players not have what's left of any honest players left blow each other up here. Guess I'll take my chill pill if you guys will
          Clay' You're are a great player But f
          uck you can go off ya rocker man! lol
          Guess I'll stop posting about them and change the mood for once Save my bombs for the infidel on the battlefield
          💣 💣

__________________¶________________¶
          _________________¶¶________________¶¶
          _______________¶¶¶__________________¶¶¶
          _____________¶¶¶¶____________________¶¶¶¶
          ____________¶¶¶¶¶____________________¶¶¶¶¶
          ___________¶¶¶¶¶______________________¶¶¶¶¶
          __________¶¶¶¶¶¶______________________¶¶¶¶¶¶
          __________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
          __________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
          ___________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
          ____________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
          ___¶________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶______¶¶¶¶______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
          ___¶_______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___O_¶¶¶¶¶__O__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
          __¶¶¶______¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
          __¶¶¶_____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
          _¶¶¶¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶
          _¶¶¶¶¶____¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶
          ___¶¶_____¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶
          ___¶¶______¶¶¶_____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_____¶¶
          ____¶¶______¶¶________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_______¶¶
          _____¶¶______¶¶¶_______________________¶
          _____¶¶________¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶______¶
          ______¶¶________¶¶¶_____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶
          _______¶¶__________¶¶¶_____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
          _________¶¶___________¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
          _____________________________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
          ______________________________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
          _______________________________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Last edited by Achmed*PC; 06-11-2019, 11:38 PM.
          :)S̤̦͉̹̈́̃̽͝i̞̫̖̎͆͋̽ͅl̡̛̳̥̬̑̋́ȩ̟͍̮̔͒͑̊n̡͓̼͉̾̆̔́c̟̫̮̹̍̈́͑̕e͍̮̠̺̋͗͗̈́ ̳͎̻̲̑̑́͘Į̘̠̹̀̿̊̾ ̟̜̭̭̀́̋̽k̙͇̼̮͗̇͐́i̘͓̰̱͋̔̓̽l̥̘̺̻̃̿͐͋l͔͈̹͚͆͌̆̕ ̛̣̬̩̻͊̈́͠y̳̲̩̩̿̀͋̽ó̤̤̘͕͐̀̓u̹̥̼̾͋̔̓ͅ!͈͇̣̿̊̄̚͜:)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_4673.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	4673 Just this last one lol..

Geeee.... I wonder how they managed that? Lets see Could it be from Better Playing .... Yesh yesh Better playing 😂😂
            Last edited by Achmed*PC; 06-12-2019, 07:30 AM.
            :)S̤̦͉̹̈́̃̽͝i̞̫̖̎͆͋̽ͅl̡̛̳̥̬̑̋́ȩ̟͍̮̔͒͑̊n̡͓̼͉̾̆̔́c̟̫̮̹̍̈́͑̕e͍̮̠̺̋͗͗̈́ ̳͎̻̲̑̑́͘Į̘̠̹̀̿̊̾ ̟̜̭̭̀́̋̽k̙͇̼̮͗̇͐́i̘͓̰̱͋̔̓̽l̥̘̺̻̃̿͐͋l͔͈̹͚͆͌̆̕ ̛̣̬̩̻͊̈́͠y̳̲̩̩̿̀͋̽ó̤̤̘͕͐̀̓u̹̥̼̾͋̔̓ͅ!͈͇̣̿̊̄̚͜:)

Comment

Isn't it funny how a player from that "----" alliance can turn on and off their cheats to attack you when not in an AB and in an AB. Naturally that player Synology from "----" will walk all over my weak base with His/Her soldiers maxed out (Gee I wonder how they managed that not through **Eh'Hem** cheats No surely not... ) No this time it was a totally legit *Looking* defeat.

Well that's what happened anyhow I guess total losers who need to rely on cheats to get to where they are and once their up there can stop using them then say "I don't use cheats" no doubt But the net doesn't forget little things like that.... They should be banned from steam and lose ALL purchases from their accounts!

Comment

Originally posted by Achmed*PC View Post
                Ok after been hit by the same Alliance for 5X in a row So far How IDK?...Oh wait yes Cheats!...... And all using cheats It's safe to say the whole alliance are cheats! And they should be very proud of it!
                I don't give a rats left testicle if I keep sharing these cheats They all should be exposed for the *Better Players* they are.

Attachment Attachment Attachment Attachment
                Being hit by the same group of ppl sucks! That happened to me as well. I even got hit by one person 3x in a row lol. I jus figured it may have something to do with the fact that my base power reached a over 10k. I could be wrong, but that's when I noticed I was getting hit up more frequently by ---- Alliance.

Btw.....These comments are hilarious! Lol

Comment

Come on Clayton get them stormbringers on the move. Rolex!! what have you got to give?

Comment

"Rome was not built in a day"

Comment

Maybe soon we may have a hard ass premier league of hard ass kicking "gentleman"!!!

Comment

We live in hope!?!?

Comment

"I'd like to do it to your daughter on a dirt road."

claytonhorning vs achmed
                          https://youtu.be/cLU8j5CgKYk

Your base is weak sauce, that's why you complain. Synology is the #1 steam player so it's no wonder your little league base got spanked.

Name:	Rank.jpg
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	4679
                          Last edited by claytonhorning; 06-29-2019, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Pikaro-_-8
                            Pikaro-_-8 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Some of us choose not to play on STEAM, if we did would that still make him the number one? Because you know very well it’s BS the amount of dog tags they get on defend and attack. I’ve attacked and beat them Chinese and then checked their stats and they get over 100 dog tags on a defeat, and I’m about 70 levels below them.

• claytonhorning
                            claytonhorning commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No, Pikaro; it would make him #2 simply with a PSN logo by his name. I know Synology and he deserves that position. He has put in the time and earned every single medal there is in the game. You chodes sit back and constantly try to tear him down because you're jealous of his success and too lazy to put in the time & effort to be a true winner.

Originally posted by claytonhorning View Post
                          "I'd like to do it to your daughter on a dirt road."

claytonhorning vs achmed
                          https://youtu.be/cLU8j5CgKYk

Your base is weak sauce, that's why you complain. Synology is the #1 steam player so it's no wonder your little league base got spanked.

Attachment
                          FIRSTLY My "Daughter" is only 11yr's of age By you claiming "I'd like to do it to your daughter on a dirt road." makes you a Peadophile One that pray's on children
                          Secondly if you have read my "Complaints" they are nothing to do with complaining about losing to players that don't cheat. Lately my complaints are about the ones who use cheats to get where they are now.
                          I have already stated in several posts that my base is weak as piss! I don't need you at LVL160 to try prove something that I already know I don't and never will boast Brag or get swollen head syndrome over any game I play. If people just played without cheats hacks what ever then I wouldn't need to voice my opinion>> (Something we're all entitled to make here) So why the need to Youtube and show off you defeating a base 111 levels below your own!
                          How did you single me out on an AB after defriending me in Steam Then refriending me? Cause you can't battle a friend and score.

Comment

• claytonhorning
                            claytonhorning commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yep, beating your McDonald's play place of a base and not the hundreds of other bases with all diamond perks is what does it for me, you're right. As for anyone who dare accuse me of cheating, go ahead and visit twitch.tv/claytonhorning and favorite it to get notified. 99% of the time I stream my gameplay.

• IneptHitman
                            IneptHitman commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Never accused you of cheating, I think your an egomaniac but not a cheater, your CO I watched him cheat against my base which is 70 levels below him and just sad. You I think are more than happy to hide in with the cheaters so you never have them in AB and get more XP on your quest for lvl 200. I think your more than happy to face low level bases with higher perks and come on the boards and say how great you are. You want a real challenge with the game? Why not give back to it by starting your own alliance and teaching people how to play for a bit? Instead of chasing them off with your cheating alliance? I know though that would be too hard and you might have to face the similar level players instead of beating up on people 100 levels below you lol

• claytonhorning
                            claytonhorning commented
                            Editing a comment
                            IneptHitman, your logic is flawed and you have shown no proof of your claims, which makes you unintelligent and dishonest. Even when I was not running with "----" alliance, (Theflyinghellfish a couple seasons ago) I can't control what [level 60+] bases the game gives me, and I had no problem crushing my former alliance-mates' bases. Beyond that, I'll tell you like I told "Stl_tank_girl" - SHOW ME A RECORDING of aphelion using munition cheats, windbag.

Name:	UNDERSTAND.jpg
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	4681

It's just a song, guy.

Random dumb luck was on my side when your base came up and "Career Of Evil" was playing. At least you moved all those barrels to a better place.

I want your wife to be my baby tonight.
                          I choose to steal what you chose to show.
                          And you know I will not apologize.

You're mine for the taking.
                          Last edited by claytonhorning; 06-30-2019, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• IneptHitman
                            IneptHitman commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Means absolutely nothing this is a dying game fighting bases 100 levels below your own, hiding in an alliance of cheaters.
                        Working...
                        X