X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing Game

If I uninstall Guns Up! Will my base / account be wiped out or will it still be attacked afterwards?
    :)S̤̦͉̹̈́̃̽͝i̞̫̖̎͆͋̽ͅl̡̛̳̥̬̑̋́ȩ̟͍̮̔͒͑̊n̡͓̼͉̾̆̔́c̟̫̮̹̍̈́͑̕e͍̮̠̺̋͗͗̈́ ̳͎̻̲̑̑́͘Į̘̠̹̀̿̊̾ ̟̜̭̭̀́̋̽k̙͇̼̮͗̇͐́i̘͓̰̱͋̔̓̽l̥̘̺̻̃̿͐͋l͔͈̹͚͆͌̆̕ ̛̣̬̩̻͊̈́͠y̳̲̩̩̿̀͋̽ó̤̤̘͕͐̀̓u̹̥̼̾͋̔̓ͅ!͈͇̣̿̊̄̚͜:)

have you already removed it? as i attacked you earlier

Comment

Originally posted by revzi100 View Post
      have you already removed it? as i attacked you earlier
      Will be..Soon Be interesting

:)S̤̦͉̹̈́̃̽͝i̞̫̖̎͆͋̽ͅl̡̛̳̥̬̑̋́ȩ̟͍̮̔͒͑̊n̡͓̼͉̾̆̔́c̟̫̮̹̍̈́͑̕e͍̮̠̺̋͗͗̈́ ̳͎̻̲̑̑́͘Į̘̠̹̀̿̊̾ ̟̜̭̭̀́̋̽k̙͇̼̮͗̇͐́i̘͓̰̱͋̔̓̽l̥̘̺̻̃̿͐͋l͔͈̹͚͆͌̆̕ ̛̣̬̩̻͊̈́͠y̳̲̩̩̿̀͋̽ó̤̤̘͕͐̀̓u̹̥̼̾͋̔̓ͅ!͈͇̣̿̊̄̚͜:)

Comment

• Achmed*PC
        Achmed*PC commented
        Editing a comment
        Gone in a split second!

It'll still be attacked for a while until the game eventually detects you're not active. I don't know what the metrics are on that.

Comment

Your base will still be attacked until the game realizes you're inactive and then your base will be removed from the attack list.

However, if you want your base removed you can also not login to this site as the game will see this as a game login and keep your base active. I know this because I've stopped playing months ago, but occasionally log into this site to see how my base is doing in my absence and to scout for GU! 2 announcements.

Comment

Originally posted by Maus_1908 View Post
          Your base will still be attacked until the game realizes you're inactive and then your base will be removed from the attack list.

However, if you want your base removed you can also not login to this site as the game will see this as a game login and keep your base active. I know this because I've stopped playing months ago, but occasionally log into this site to see how my base is doing in my absence and to scout for GU! 2 announcements.
          I just got fed up trying everything But it's all about the high rollers with all black perks sending out what seems to be God like Grunts and spamming soldiers out faster that lightning strikes I am Just off lvl 50 But it's very disappointing logging in and constantly see you've lost every time! No matter how you try setting up on the lousy map.

Comment

Because this game is all about OFFENSE. I guess it doesn't matter anymore for you, though.

Comment

Clayton, his point is he is sick of getting matched up against people 100 levels above him anymore since this game's matchmaking system is broken, but what do I know.

Achmed, if you ever decide to come back let me know. Tried sending you a PM but it said you aren't accepting them.

Comment

• IneptHitman
                IneptHitman commented
                Editing a comment
                As do I but when you are literally facing the same bases over and over again in an alliance season it is a bit repetitive. Also I do not know if Achmed has been in a decent alliance prior to this, he could be going up against these bases with less perk advantages we don't know. While I do think anyone that is active can get into a legendary alliance, but even that those spaces are limited.

• revzi100
                revzi100 commented
                Editing a comment
                i understand what you mean when going against the same type base is repetitive, but once you have found a way to beat them it becomes a bit better, i dont know what Achmeds perks, hero perks, hero units, level etc is, so its hard to know how he feels. maybe he is just using the wrong attack cards for his battles, i dont know like i said i win some lose some. but to give up altogether is a bit sad really

• IneptHitman
                IneptHitman commented
                Editing a comment
                Keep in mind there are a lot of things about the game that may be hindering him. For example how many people are stuck in bad alliances that for whatever reason choose not to leave? They are then stuck getting sub par perks and rewards while the rest of the players in the game level up around them. There are more people leaving this game than just Achmed that I am sure feel the same way he does.

Achmed! Dont give up. There is no perfect base. Its an individual choice how many hours you put into it. Clayton is right. Get in an alliance n kick some ass. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day!!!

Comment

One thing's for sure In this form there's still some great people left who listen and can see where myself and other are coming from.... Put this game in the hand of the end user Just imaging what awesomeness we could do!
                Last edited by Achmed*PC; 07-03-2019, 05:10 AM.

Comment

• Achmed*PC
                  Achmed*PC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Even if they made it a stand alone game with options Off and Online.

• revzi100
                  revzi100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  if only that could happen

This platform remains strong for one reason only. ALLIANCE SEASON. Have fun be a legend. Up to 37th place this season i see!!! Enjoy!

Comment

So get hold of the hitman at the renegades and be a legend!

Comment

• IneptHitman
                    IneptHitman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    As long as people are active I will give them a chance.

There is nothing more satisfying than beating bases higher than level 100. Them watching a replay knowing they are about to be whooped by someone half their level but much better than them. It gets even better when most of them share the same POS base design and can be beaten with the same strategy. I’ve got a few videos of them Chinese getting pistol whipped if you’re interested.
                  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OoKTp4ebbWg

Comment

The lads love it and miss it pikaro. A proppa teacher of all things GU!!!

Comment

Anyone, no one??? Mmmmmmm!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X