X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abandoned?

i think even the moderators have abandoned this now.

Personally I'm still here but keep in mind that GUNS UP! Moderators are in no way affiliated with, or work for Valkyrie Entertainment/San Diego Studio.
    They are regular users that have volunteered in helping to keep GUNS UP! forum boards a friendly, clean and structured place.
    http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
    PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

And they're doing such a wonderful job of it.

Comment

Top 1% reaching 38th this season. 1.5mil points put in, thats 50k battles without the 10/20 pointers and losses included.
        Abandoned? Its your game guys. Enjoy!

Comment

Over 4 years now. Mature; YES. Dead; absolutely Not!!! It is what it is. It is what you want to make of it. All the best

Comment

Top 1% to 38th once more! Great to see praetorian and his murderers back at it. Great to see top man mrfelisnucleo running a top team. Keep on keeping on. All the best

Comment

Nice double post. Your attempt to start drama between Nati & I didn't work either, but we did both get a good laugh at your expense.

Comment

^^^ some people would be banned if a closer look was taken at forums.

Comment

Perhaps he would.

Click image for larger version

Name:	olski.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	4692

Comment

Smh....lol

Comment

Originally posted by olskipodolski View Post
                      Over 4 years now. Mature; YES. Dead; absolutely Not!!! It is what it is. It is what you want to make of it. All the best
                      The game is definitely not dead nor abandoned! But it would be nice to get a GU2!

Comment

Did he mention i also recommended you get a slap round the head n a congratulations for your efforts this season. Nah! Seems he had a mouthful of your meat to be totally honest!

Comment

Got yerself a little friend have we clayton?

Comment

I talk to many more accounts. I dont see them in much of a hurry to get back to you!!!

Comment

Thanks nati!! The platform knows where they stand with you now. All the best

Comment

Working...
                              X