Views:	1
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	4714

level 200 well done

Comment

• claytonhorning
      claytonhorning commented
      Editing a comment
      And well done on your base, revzi. It's real tough now!

Congratulations, you deserve a lollipop. Hahaha

Comment

It must suck to know that a level 74 can pistol whip your base anytime and all you can do is try to copy a base that will give you better odds.

Comment

• revzi100
        revzi100 commented
        Editing a comment
        seem a bit bitter, why would anyone want a base that was unbeatable anyway? there would be no point too the game. just log in every day to refresh the defences and everyone would just copy the base making it unplayable

• mendoza0206*PC
        mendoza0206*PC commented
        Editing a comment
        I’ve battled the best and worst bases, once upon a time there was such a thing as “unbeatable” bases but because of whiners they are now gone. And thus many base builders and also good players abandoned the game. Hard to beat bases is what made this game fun. I wish there was more worthwhile bases as there is only a handful of bases that actually post a good challenge.

• claytonhorning
        claytonhorning commented
        Editing a comment
        Nowadays you can either go with a variant of:

1.) Sniper Base
        2.) Bomber Base
        3.) Colonel/Rocketeer Base

It all depends on your level, troop unlocks, and how many Iron Lungs or Endless Clips you have. Almost all the same AA/Sniper Tower combinations are exactly the same on all "good" bases because there is only 1 map to work with, unless you're doing some sort of eccentric gimmick, which will probably flop harder than your girlfriend getting out of bed in the morning.

It doesn't; you can't win 'em all. I'm satisfied with my defend wins rate.

There's only so much you can do with what they give you; ironically my base is often the one being copied now.

Champs again this season.

Comment

Champs again? WTF I didn’t even notice. I was busy fighting the Kincade fire in California. I got offered the champ badge by okolovers, but I wear a real hero badge in real life.

Comment

I can virtue signal, too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ClayDevilDay.jpg
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	4715

Comment

They ruined the game when they “fixed” pathing, sand bag path blocking and tank trap path blocking. There was more room to play with the map. Now it takes no skill or brain to beat any base. That’s why most top players quit playing GU! PC cheaters put the last nail on the coffin when they were allowed to bring their cheating tactics. It’s funny how PC players level up so fast and how their bases seem somehow stronger than the PS4 bases. It’s subtle cheats that go unnoticed by most inexperienced players that don’t pay attention to how much damage it takes to kill units or destroy structures. But what do I know.

Comment

Most top players quit GU because the devs made the AI operate AS INTENDED - and not out of stagnation, boredom, lack of updates, support, new content, or holiday events?

Sounds like a "Weekly World News" headliner to me.

Name:	wwn.jpg
Size:	165.1 KB
ID:	4719

PC players probably level up faster because the platform is far more stable than the PS4, so they don't constantly get "error ce-1234567" messages. But somehow you must be right that the (108/3,984,048x100=) .002% of Guns Up players that play on PC must surely be ruining the game for the 99.9999999999999% of other players out there. Stop complaining or start complaining funnier.

Name:	leader.jpg
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	4720

Name:	108.jpg
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	4721
              Last edited by claytonhorning; 11-08-2019, 12:27 PM.

Comment

C/O PSN: VANDAMAGE

Name:	HERO.jpg
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	4722

Comment

Maybe I’m going at it the wrong way. Maybe I’m in the wrong for making fun of you for doing NOTHING but play games. Maybe you have some kind of disability that prevents you from having normal life. If that is the case then I have nothing else to say to you....

Comment

• revzi100
                    revzi100 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    dam i hope i never reach level 200 if this is how people react

Maybe you could post a picture of that "real hero badge" that you wear. Does it look like this?

Name:	capt.jpg
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	4723
                  Last edited by claytonhorning; 11-10-2019, 03:37 PM.

Comment

I’ve been fighting wildfires since 2001, went help with the Columbia disaster in 2003, also went to New Orleans to help after hurricane Katrina. I have battled many fires over 200k acres, have been very close to entrapments due to unexpected fire activity and weather. You heard of the CARR fire in Shasta Ca? How about the fire in Paradise Ca? So yeah, I believe I’ve done my share part to help make my part of the world a better place. I do enjoy gaming, but to think you can bully other players around because you want to be the self proclaimed BEST is like a slap in the face to all the past great GU players who have played and still play this game. But like I said, if you have some type of disability that prevents you from doing nothing but play games all day then who am I to judge? Just don’t be an asz about it.
                    Last edited by mendoza0206*PC; 11-12-2019, 09:59 AM.

Comment

You've wasted the last 18 years of your life? That is impressive.

Who's the bigger fool? The rich asshole who lives in a place where wildfires are known to appear every so often, or the peon (you) that has to do their dirty work for them?

Like Sam Kinison once said, "If you really want to help these people.....MOVE."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjO7QMP4h-Y

I'm still waiting on that "hero badge that you wear in real life." Is it a gold star? Which "Dollar Tree" had it in stock?

Comment

It’s a Smokey the bear badge 😂. You wouldn’t understand because you’ve never done nothing in your life that involved having courage or self respect. That’s why you subbed to my YouTube channel...you like what you see huh? Fighting wildfires next to the brave men and women of the USFS (United States Forest Service) and other state and private entities has been a great experience. I’ve seen and been to places few people have the privilege to. All while you hide in your moms basement jerking your life away.

Comment

Working...
                        X