Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Administration. Your game Guns Up is Lagging for 3 days now!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administration. Your game Guns Up is Lagging for 3 days now!

You guys need to get on the ball and hire some people to run the damn game spend some money on personnel, spend money, we do why can't you?
    I try to look up this copany since I to am from Seattle WA and I looked you all up funny you all dont Exist

sorry but nobody is here to fix this, the owners/devs have gone in fact they were gone as of march 2018, even the mods on here have gone now.

Comment

• THE-GOLDEN-BB-TX
      THE-GOLDEN-BB-TX commented
      Editing a comment
      What about God of War? did they also abandoned that too? What about Sony? I went to the address they have listed and no one was there, or not the right address that they listed on Goole it was a PO box address
      Last edited by THE-GOLDEN-BB-TX; 11-13-2019, 09:17 AM.

They must’ve moved to San Diego? Game is made by San Diego studios and Valkyrie which is in Seattle (Go Hawks!!) have you tried contacting them thru their tweeter or Facebook? I was also thinking of going up to Seattle to fix some stuff missing in my account but every time I go to Seattle I forget.

Comment

the game seems a bit more stable today, ive only had 1 crash in the past hour and that was a wave defence

Comment

the servers have been fixed

Comment

Working...
        X