Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grinch Entertainment wake your Ass up

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Grinch Entertainment wake your Ass up

    Oh damn my bad, is it still Valkyrie ? For realz you need to get off the crack pipe and run the damn game . I mean damn dude did you OD or WTF? Hire some damn personnel to run GU if you can't run game. You haven't put out event crap._.Get on the ball
    Last edited by THE-GOLDEN-BB-TX; 11-28-2019, 05:35 PM.

  • #2
    It has already been established that this is the FINAL PRODUCT. More more further events or updates. The game is at its best with all the flaws and glitches. You may be too late for the unique cosmetic customizations, all that’s left is to enjoy the game for what it is.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by mendoza0206 View Post
      It has already been established that this is the FINAL PRODUCT. More more further events or updates. The game is at its best with all the flaws and glitches. You may be too late for the unique cosmetic customizations, all that’s left is to enjoy the game for what it is.
      I kinda figured dat. To bad it is a good game for it to die, they should sell it if they can't run it

      Comment


      • #4
        There is a whole bunch of free to play games on PSN Plus that not a lot play that haven’t seen an update in years. The servers won’t be taken down as long as PSN players keep playing.

        Comment


        • #5
          The game is fucking up yet again. We just got over those server problems like 2 weeks ago and no surprise they're back again.

          Comment


          • NotYaDay
            NotYaDay commented
            Editing a comment
            Nope! No problems here... a friend had to establish some new PSN account to get in the game!! Some accounts are and will be kinda sorted out! Not kidding!

        • #6
          Originally posted by claytonhorning View Post
          The game is fucking up yet again. We just got over those server problems like 2 weeks ago and no surprise they're back again.
          I've not had any problems on ps4 so far

          Comment


          • #7
            It started working again after a while. The only bizarre thing I have going now is that "Tipiloulou" base will not go away on my campaign map as one of the two 1-skull bases, whether I beat it or surrender no matter how many times I beat the base and it remains campaign after campaign.

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by claytonhorning View Post
              It started working again after a while. The only bizarre thing I have going now is that "Tipiloulou" base will not go away on my campaign map as one of the two 1-skull bases, whether I beat it or surrender no matter how many times I beat the base and it remains campaign after campaign.
              Ok....I thought that was jus me going crazy bcuz the same thing happened to me a couple times. Lmbo

              Comment

              Working...
              X