X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not fair

I love this game but I HATE that for the past 10 consecutive days all I've gotten are 30,000 munitions on the daily rations. What is up with that? Is that the developers way of punishing me for not spending real money on gold bundles? I hope this new patch coming up can fix some of these issues.

I've spent money in this game and they punish me with 2X xp boost cards and 30k mution cards

Comment

i asked the question previously and they said they have no current plans about changing it

Comment

There are several people who have well over 10 consecutive days with 30k munitions; it's not only fair, it's free. It's a simple way of saying thank you for showing up today. If you get gold or an epic pack, be grateful. If you get 30k munitions, be grateful. It's all free and all you had to do was log in.

Comment

The daily rations, like most drops in GU!, are completely random. We do not change the probability of DR from day to day or from player to player.

Comment

Historically, this is the order* of drop, 1 being the top performer because it has the highest frequency. Over 150 days I've had 3 Epic Packs. So on average 1 in 50 days.

1. Munitions
            2. Gold
            3. Bonus
            4. Epic Pack

*based on my drops.

Comment

Working...
            X