X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAIN AND SUFFERING - RANT

I have supported this game and its development further than I should have. FIX THE SANDBAGS. Seriously, you guys have done a great job on this game, and its progression. You will NOT get another cent from me until you FIX THE SANDBAGS without managing to break something else.

This nonsense has gone on FAR TOO LONG, and I am sick of attacking bases that are exploiting this mechanic that the developers would be aware of if they even tried playing when they are not coding stuff.

FFFFF I I I I I X X I I I I I TTTTT
    F I X X I T
    FFF I X I T
    F I X X I T
    F I I I I I X X I I I I I T

I think the only reason I still play (from time to time) is because of my investment in time and money, this problem has been around for too long!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_1960_1491505723290_748[/ATTACH]

I agree with this man, FIX IT !
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_1960_1491505723290_748[/ATTACH]

Comment

ContraBan, are you referring to how the bags can be used inbetween solid bjects to lock out units progresson?

Comment

The use of this method prohibits units spawning from HQ and renders a base weakened by not giving the backside of the base a chance to build up. I've found that bases that use this method are significantly easier to beat than those without. Barrels used in conjunction with this tactic can be tricky

Comment

The team is currently looking into this issue as it was brought up fairly recently by another user as well.

Comment

• imsouseless
            imsouseless commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL! "Fairly recently." Scoff! This has been brought up TIME & AGAIN by MANY, MANY, MANY users Over and over and over and over. So much so that I've completely given up and now keep my mouth shut. It's the biggest problem with the game, that and the range issue it causes if it's far enough in front of a sniper tower as well as pathing issues.
            I always offer a solution when I complain . . . just make the sandbags invisible to the attacker! They're unnecessary.
            "By another user as well." Ha! ContraBanJoe is so far in the back of the line of all the people before him who hate this glitch and complained, that I can't even see him back there. How about ALL the people who just said, Forget this! and stopped playing??? How many of those are there???? You've lost sooooo many customers because you've, for whatever reason, willfully ignored this problem at the cost of many, many, many customers.

• mendoza0206
            mendoza0206 commented
            Editing a comment
            Sandbags are NO problem, the hardest bases I've played against don't even use them. This game is good the way it is, the only problems are crashing problems and freezing. ContraBanjoe's base is one of the easiest bases I've retaliated against I even made a video of all the goodies he provided me with, people just need to learn the basics of the game, pay attention to how the IA attacks during wave defend.
            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d8Zt3qIwI6M
            Last edited by mendoza0206; 11-18-2016, 07:57 PM.

for the Futurama fans in this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtRNg5uSKQ0

Comment

• Chugger68
            Chugger68 commented
            Editing a comment
            LMAO!!!!!!

• Da_SpiderMonkey
            Da_SpiderMonkey commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL!!! I could picture 'em shouting that at the TV!!!

• Kumiankka98
            Kumiankka98 commented
            Editing a comment
            Good stuff!

Book hoo cry a river. Everytime someone finds it hard to beat a base they complain. People need to learn some attacking basics, sand bags are not a problem. People just want to pay to win, people say "I've spent so much money" fix this and boom it's "fixed" that's why all the heroes for nerfed. Learn to play before you complain. Yeah maybe I'm an ars but this complain has been for too long and it's not hard to beat bases that are like this.
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wGwCGvUQf6A
          Last edited by mendoza0206; 11-17-2016, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Kumiankka98
            Kumiankka98 commented
            Editing a comment
            Who has said that having ultra perks means instant win? I'ts quite stupid to think you can beat bases by throwing real money at the game. I think that sandbags ARE a problem my dude. U know they are meant to be used as cover for your troops and not as path blockers?
            And you can have a strong base without using sandbag blocking tactic. Walls are for blocking movement and sandbags are for protection. And of course you need to have strategy to beat hard bases. You also can't think you can beat enemy base by just spamming troops.

• mendoza0206
            mendoza0206 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm saying ultra perks guarantee a win, if not why would high level players attack 2 whit skulls with no attack cards? I've started doing this just spamming 2 white skull bases and it's a certain win, so yeah ultra perks means a win. Well not when facing nightmare opponents with similar units and ultra perks then it's a 50/50 win if your good at attacking if not then it's a painful defeat and some take it personal. Bringing the right attack cards and know how is what gives attackers the edge.

Agreed! I bet Devs are already working on this, so no worries!
          But i do hope you are using your brain power when you are fighting red skull bases. Because you can't think you can beat them by just spamming your troops and hoping that they get trough the enemy lines.
          Last edited by Kumiankka98; 11-18-2016, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• ArchaicLotus
            ArchaicLotus commented
            Editing a comment
            Kumi, Mendoza is 24th in the world, which is no big deal I suppose... Yet, his average opponent is Nightmare level. So my hypothesis is yes, he is using his brain and not only spamming troops. This method is superb against nightmare opponents who have well-placed barrels.

• Kumiankka98
            Kumiankka98 commented
            Editing a comment
            I said this to ContraBanJoe not Mendoza.

Well I hope the devs nerf everything. They need to nerf all structures and make it easy for people to win so they stop complaining. Even after that they will find something to complain about, they always do. The biggest game changer in my humble opinion was the Riot unit, before that most nightmares equipped with Mercs were almost impossible to defeat

Comment

I'm with Mani on this. Before the Riot and the serious de-balling of the Merc, Mercs were the best defense and offence for any base. Now Mercs get their butts handed to them by Grunts and Assaults actually seem tougher than they are. If the Mercs gets nerfed any more, they'll have to shave off their beards and battle in steel-toe heels.

Comment

Here is my original post from October:
              I totally agree with you on the many totally legitimate points that you mention! i'm fed up and am done with GU! as well. I've watched it go from a very fun game with fun challenges to morphing into a game that I no longer recognize. I've said it before: This game has become unfun! 3 months ago, they promised that sandbag blocking was over. Not true! 3 months ago they said wrapping more than one piece of equipment would no longer distract soldiers/split your forces and cause pathing issues. Not true! I have personally given the names of some of the worse offenders to SD-PEER81-- TOTALLY IGNORED ME and never updated me or let me know one thing; or, for that matter, fixed ONE thing! VERY unprofessional. Now, because of their failure to correct these problems, you have nothing but gimmick bases running rampant throughout the game. it has become an epidemic. It's almost comical to hear people wonder why their bases never get attacked. And yet the lower-ranked bases are asking why they're attacked so much. I used to LOVE attacking all the high-ranking bases. It was so much fun, win or lose, but then the developers stepped in and put a stop to it all. I would love to tell as many people as possible that becoming a 50 is not worth it! THERE IS NO ADVANTAGE! When a 50 attacks, the MOST we can hope for is a bombing run and 37 muni every 40 seconds, reduced muni on entry, no specials drop, reduced time. Basically, what you go in with is all you get. So when you attack a gimmick base, you're not only up against all the limitations forced on you by the developers in a misguided attempt to improve the game, you also have to go up against pathing, sandbag blocking, multiple wrapped equipment, muni drops of only 37 or 87, no specials worth a crap. And if you limp out with a win? You'll get 50 dogtags. Why bother!!?? I can attack two 2-skull bases in the same amount of time and earn 48 dogtags. ALL the developers have to do is make sandbags invisible to the attacking force. Viola! I just fixed about 40% of the problem! The balance of power becomes level. I truly don't understand why they haven't been more concerned with sandbag blocking, pathing, and multiple wrapped equipment. It baffles me. It's the absolute biggest problem in the game, the biggest complaint. Now, as far as the gold goes, I have to part ways with you there. It is a "free" game, but I do understand them needing our money. I may play from time to time, but I'm pretty much finished with this game.

Comment

Working...
              X