X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug: Minimum Wage card too rare

It says it is a "common" card but I've only received one and I'm level 23. Please fix.

Rewards cards are random & there are a lot of them. So even a 'common' one might not show up all that often. Have you tried buying some common card packs? Upgrading some attack cards you dont use much / have a lot of?
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level & beat you with experience."

Comment

After making this post it's much better, I got a couple, keep it up, thanks for fixing so quickly!!

Comment

I agree. I didn't get many and stopped getting them after a few.

Comment

Regardless of the classification, certain Perks drop less often and these are the more desirable ones like Minimum Wage and Damage. That said, there was a recent Special Operation where you could net unlimited Minimum Wage for a solid 2 weeks to stock up, and currently there is another Special Operation granting unlimited Damage perks again for a full 2 week window.

When these type of opportunities come up, try and get all the Minimum Wage, Damage, or whatever else is being offered in guaranteed way while the Special Operation lasts.
          Alliance: Helldivers
          YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Originally posted by AcceleratorPlex View Post
            It says it is a "common" card but I've only received one and I'm level 23. Please fix.
            Got a Level 3 Minimum Wage Perk today from recycling my excess of unused Berserk cards (among a bunch of other perks including Damage, Reload, and Firing Rate)

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180417154512_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	4205
            Alliance: Helldivers
            YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

I think I agree. Minimum Wage is not common. I've don't get too many minimum wage drops but saw one guy who has diamond minimum wage and couple legedary ones. Not sure how they got so many drops.

Comment

• cusman
                cusman commented
                Editing a comment
                They buy Gold and use Gold to buy Elite / Legendary packs.

Originally posted by Chance_Furlong View Post
              I think I agree. Minimum Wage is not common. I've don't get too many minimum wage drops but saw one guy who has diamond minimum wage and couple legedary ones. Not sure how they got so many drops.
              I got a lot of my Minimum Wage perks from Special Operation: Heal 10,000 worth of damage with the Medic to earn Level 1 Minimum Wage perk. It was like 5 months ago though...I'm pretty sure that was it.

Comment

• Chance_Furlong
                Chance_Furlong commented
                Editing a comment
                Ah I must have missed that. I'll look out for them too.

Originally posted by M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H View Post

I got a lot of my Minimum Wage perks from Special Operation: Heal 10,000 worth of damage with the Medic to earn Level 1 Minimum Wage perk. It was like 5 months ago though...I'm pretty sure that was it.

I'll be sure to be on the look-out for that Spec-Op then. I wonder what a diamond Minimum wage perk is like O.O

Comment

Working...
              X