X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Item News: Boot Camp: 12 Mile March

Attention soldiers! We the know that the holiday season has been good to you and some of you are starting to get pretty comfortable out there on the battlefield so…we’ve decided to kick it up a notch and take you back to Boot Camp! Starting on Dec. 23rd @ 4am Pacific and running until Jan. 3rd @ 4am Pacific, Boot Camp: 12 Mile March will be in full effect! During the Boot Camp: 12 Mile March there will be a different event for you to complete each day for a chance to earn some sweet benefits. That’s right, a new event each day for a new bonus each day! So be sure to lace your boots up tight and hit the battlefield during Boot Camp: 12 Mile March for a chance to show everyone you’ve got what it takes to make it to the last mile in GUNS UP!

Boot Camp: 12 Mile March Daily Events & Bonuses!
    • 12/23 Mile 1: Deploy or acquire 15 Veteran Rank 1 or higher Grunts for 3x Focus Fire Attack Cards
    • 12/24 Mile 2: 2x Munitions Rewards against Nightmares Bases
    • 12/25 Mile 3: Deploy or acquire 15 Veteran Rank 1 or higher Assaults for 2x Level 1 Speed Perks
    • 12/26 Mile 4: 2x XP Rewards against Nightmare Bases
    • 12/27 Mile 5: Deploy or acquire 15 Veteran Rank 2 or higher Grenade Launchers for 2x Level 1 Accuracy Perks
    • 12/28 Mile 6: 2x XP and Munitions Rewards for Retaliations
    • 12/29 Mile 7: Deploy or acquire 15 Veteran Rank 2 or higher Engineers for 3x Tactical Boots Attack Cards
    • 12/30 Mile 8: Half price Buy-ins against Nightmare Bases
    • 12/31 Mile 9: Deploy or acquire 15 Veteran Rank 3 Medics for 2x Level 1 Health Perks
    • 1/1 Mile 10: 2x Veteran XP against Nightmare bases
    • 1/2 Mile 11: Deploy or acquire 15 Veteran Rank 3 Rangers for 2x Level 1 Damage Perks
    • 1/3 Mile 12: Deploy or acquire 30 Rank 3 Veterans for 1x Valor
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GUNSUP_QA; 12-22-2016, 08:53 PM.

Anyone having a problem with Mile 5? I just had 6 gold level stat Veteran Grenade Launchers, but my progress for this mission still shows 0.

Comment

Originally posted by nhr2k View Post
    Anyone having a problem with Mile 5? I just had 6 gold level stat Veteran Grenade Launchers, but my progress for this mission still shows 0.
    I had the same problem, I gave up trying when I saw it was a working. I can't even see today's challenge.

Comment

Yeah mile 5 didn't work

Comment

So we had an issue with the tracking for Mile 5 but we've fixed the tracking problem and are giving everyone the opportunity to "re-run" Mile 5 in order to earn the specified rewards. This "Mile 5 re-run" will be available unitl Friday, Jan. 9th @ 4am.

http://forums.gunsupgame.com/forum/n...-mile-5-re-run

Comment

Working...
        X