Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

GUNS UP! Valentine's Day Customization Celebration!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUNS UP! Valentine's Day Customization Celebration!

Attention soldiers! This weekend we’re celebrating that most loving of holidays, Valentine’s Day, with a truly caring Color Bundle sale and a special Crate drop for all of you. Starting on Friday, Feb. 10th @ 4am Pacific time and running until Wednesday, Feb. 15th @ 4am Pacific time, the GUNS UP! Valentine’s Day Customization Celebration will be in full swing. During this event, the Sweetheart and Confections Color Bundles will be on sale for 50% off and all Crates will come with a guaranteed Teddy Bear Hat, which is only available during this event! So be sure to get your hands on those color bundles and crack those Crates open for a chance to deck your Units out in their Valentine’s Day finest during the Valentines’ Day Customization Celebration.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_1618.png
Views:	1
Size:	316.5 KB
ID:	1618

Attached Files
    Last edited by SD-PEER81; 02-15-2017, 10:42 AM.

Super like it!

Comment

I opened a Unit crate Friday PM but i don't get a Teddy bear hat . Can you please look into this please

Comment

• SD-PEER81
        SD-PEER81 commented
        Editing a comment
        we're on it KD00!

I can't believe I'm going to not get the teddy bear head again. I like the way you did the previous holiday challenges by offering cards that could be combined for card packs. I don't have enough keys to open any chests on any of my five accounts…

Please return to offering holiday cards that can be combined.

Comment

• xBino
        xBino commented
        Editing a comment
        holy crap, you have enough accounts to form your own alliance! :P

Got Poison bullets perk by opening a Unit crate but . . . where's the guaranteed Teddy bear hat? Don't break my heart please

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
        During this event, the Sweetheart and Confections Color Bundles will be on sale for 50% off and all Crates will come with a guaranteed Teddy Bear Hat, which is only available during this event!
        Is this accurate? Because I'm reading here that people don't get teddy bear heads from opening crates. Is this yet another bug? It took me forever to farm a bunch of keys and I do not intend to lose them on opening a crate I don't really need just to find out I've been misinformed and there is no teddy bear hat inside.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like it works. Thanks.
        Last edited by Bartek2468; 02-14-2017, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Hi KenDalmpaler00 and Agent_Marx. I've sent you each a PM with a few questions about not seeing the teddy bear hat in crates.
          Last edited by GUNSUP_QA; 02-13-2017, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Agent_Marx
            Agent_Marx commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks GUNSUP Level 3 teddy bear hat is in the house!

Originally posted by Agent_Marx View Post
          Got Poison bullets perk by opening a Unit crate but . . . where's the guaranteed Teddy bear hat? Don't break my heart please
          At least you got a hero perk, my last 10 red crates dropped only regular perks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GUNS UP!™_20170211130056.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	1644
          http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
          http://twitter.com/odytsak
          PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

Look good, whats the perk for the level 2 t/bear?

Comment

I too have opened up a create and didn't receive my Teddy bear head!!! Please help out of keys now....Sniff sniff! & I love the game, keep up the good work!

Comment

• SD-PEER81
                SD-PEER81 commented
                Editing a comment
                You should be good to go now. Next time you boot GU! you're Teddy Bear Hats should be delivered to you.

I opened two Blue Unit Crates (1 with Gold and other with Keys) and got two Teddy Bear heads, but both are level 1 (and so useless). For anybody that bought the Spec Ops DLC thing that includes infinite use 6% Health hats, the game shouldn't be dropping the useless level 1 hats. Using the special event hats should not be at a disadvantage.

Comment

I got my Teddy bear head!!! Thanx for fixing the problem! Love it!

Comment

Working...
                X