Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

GUNS UP! Welcome Bundle and Special Forces Bundle on Sale!!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUNS UP! Welcome Bundle and Special Forces Bundle on Sale!!!

Attention soldiers! The GUNS UP! Team knows that you’ve been hard at work earning those Alliance Battle wins and we wanted to give you a leg up on the competition while also letting you add some style to your troops at the same time. Right now, the Welcome Bundle and Special Forces Bundle are on sale in the PlayStation®Store‎ and include the items listed below!

Welcome Bundle:
    • 1,000 GOLD
    • 3 Epic Card packs
    • 50 Attack XP Boosts
    • 50 Attack Munitions Boosts
    • 50 Attack Card Boosts
    • Exclusive Cosmetic Item
      • Ace of Spades Hat
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Bundles_Welcome_240_TX.png
Views:	2
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	1846

Special Forces Bundle:
    • 2X Epic Card Packs
    • 4 Exclusive Cosmetic Items
      • Night Vision Goggles
      • Beret Hat
      • Special Forces Helmet
      • Spec Ops Color Pack
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Bundles_SpecOps_240_TX.png
Views:	1
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	1848

So be sure to pick up your Welcome Bundle and Special Forces Bundle from the PlayStation®Store‎ while they are on sale until Tuesday, March 28th!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SD-PEER81; 04-25-2017, 11:53 AM.

Okay what about the EU having 50% off gold right now and not the world??? What about that?

Comment

Oh, but the rest of us get a deal for special forces hats? Wow, kudos to the development crew there...

Comment

Right! I have already bought those anyway and one time purchase. The EU gets 15k gold for $50. Can we address that Elephant in the room please?

Comment

I love to know why its a one time shot for us to buy these packages? I would love to have unlimited amount of opportunities to buy these type of packages so I can fully upgrade my arsenal for upgrades. I'm more curious as to why I keep getting HQ cards that I have in my inventory that I can't use (in some cases four or five of the same card). I suppose spending gold on blue/green crates is a huge waste of ones money. Just stick to the red crates so I can finish my heros on all levels.

Comment

Working...
          X