Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: GUNS UP! Alliance Battles Season 2 is now live!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: GUNS UP! Alliance Battles Season 2 is now live!

Alliance Battles Season 2 starts on Tuesday, April 4th @ 12pm Pacific time. So get your troops in order and get ready to play for the Platinum in GUNS UP!

Platinum Tier: #1 Alliance
    Gold Tier: Top 3% of qualified Alliances
    Silver Tier: Top 20% of qualified Alliances
    Bronze Tier: 1000 Alliance Points

In addition to the lower requirement for the Bronze tier, we have also changed the way the Gold and Silver tier percentages are calculated. They will now be awarded based on the total number of alliances that have qualified for a badge instead of the total number of alliances.
    Last edited by SD-PEER81; 04-04-2017, 10:41 AM.

Any chances for matchmaking, gold to win or dog tags to new battles?

Comment

Too soon man too soon please only be like 7 days long...taking a strain on me.

Comment

Too soon for me too. If that's the case rename from season 1 to month 1' month 2. Are we gonna have one AB per month? Two per month? Maybe devs realize that they can have a lot of money on AB and we will have it for two weeks per month.

Comment

I think there should be some added features to encourage people to play. I don't think being in alliance really helps me get things when I have most things in my loadouts. Granted I'm looking out for a few things when it comes to hero perks...but besides that...its really so so and my base is pretty much where I like/want it. I hit level 50 while in my group and doing those battles actually pushed me for once with the unknown of what/who I was attacking...so I have to say it helped "motivate" me some.

The rewards are laughable for all levels deemed on here especially for the Platinum tier group. While I respect what everyone (players) tried to do for their alliance/team...the rewards should be greater considering the amount of money this game is making off selling gold. Just going to bide my time and see when the people behind the scenes put gold on sale again (25% or 50% off) before I drop any further funds.

Comment

This is too soon for me. As in, even too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. I will have to sit out this season or be a minimal participant.

Comment

I would have wanted Season 2 to come around with some improvements like successful Alliance Battle defends adding score and other such stuff people have been suggesting. If the show must go on until those type of improvements can be implemented I think it would still be better to re-think the gap and the season length. Maybe it should be something like 2 weeks on, 2 weeks break instead of 3 weeks on and then 1 week break (seems like what is happening).

Comment

I do not think many things have changed for season 2. Perhaps theses developers should've taken a look into the video I made about season 1 full overview for some much needed changes to season 2. Oh I think Arnold said it best....when we ask for changes that are much needed for season 2 . "No more complaining. No more 'Mr. Kimble, I have to go the bathroom'. Nothing! There is no bathroom!" - John Kimble, 'Kindergarten Cop'
                Last edited by Mr__Yuck__; 04-04-2017, 12:13 AM.

Comment

After last days errors any chance to AB be expanded for the same number of days that we are unable to play?

Comment

Working...
                  X