X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Special Operation: Alliance Reliance

Attention soldiers! Alliance Battles season 2 is now in full swing and we’ve got a new Special Operation to provide you with a little extra incentive to play for the Platinum! Starting on Friday, April 7th @ 4am Pacific time and running until Monday, April 10th @ 4am Pacific time, Special Operation Alliance Reliance is a go! During this SpecOp, you’ll receive an additional card from the Alliance Battle reward pool every time you win an Alliance Battle! So be sure to hit the battlefield in GUNS UP! this weekend and take careful aim at your Alliance’s opponents to earn your extra cards during Special Operation: Alliance Reliance!

My Helldivers Alliance which has many new players to the game are all big fan of this special operation. Everyone is motivated to get more level 2 perks from any Alliance Battle wins they can manage to get this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by cusman View Post
      My Helldivers Alliance which has many new players to the game are all big fan of this special operation. Everyone is motivated to get more level 2 perks from any Alliance Battle wins they can manage to get this weekend.
      We don't get lvl 2 perks you get attack cards. Which u can get 6 for 5k. Worst rewards yet.

Comment

• cusman
        cusman commented
        Editing a comment
        My mistake that I mentioned it because the developers quickly changed it to start mainly issuing common cards. On Friday, for better part of day though, it was 100% Level 2 perks for every single Alliance Battle victory.

Sorry
    Working...
    X