Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Special Operation: Always bet on the Vets!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Special Operation: Always bet on the Vets!

Attention soldiers! During this weekend’s Special Operation we’ll be giving you a leg up on promoting your troops to Veteran status. Starting on Friday, April 14th @ 4am Pacific and running until Monday, April 17th @ 4am Pacific, Special Operation: Always bet on the Vets will be a go! During this Spec Op, we’ll be rewarding Double (2x) Veteran XP during all Alliance Battles. So take this opportunity to start promoting those hard hitting Units to Veteran status and give your squad some extra “oomph” as you face down those Alliance opponents in your fight for this season’s Platinum Badge!

So do units that become Veterans or rank up as Veterans get higher health / damage stats immediately or only the next time they are deployed should the survive and enter your Veteran roster?

Comment

• SD-PEER81
      SD-PEER81 commented
      Editing a comment
      Any Units that rank up during a battle get their stats and HP boosted immediately!

Yet another event for people who are in an "Alliance"? And if you can care less about "Alliances"? Oh, that's right.... nothing. It's bad enough this game runs like crap (smart move going to PC imo btw) but these events that only cater to people who are in Alliances make me never ever want to play.

Comment

• SD-PEER81
      SD-PEER81 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dang Docs...we've got some upcoming events that will not be Alliance-centric! Give us some time. Also, we're always looking for more players to help out with the upcoming Steam testing. If you're interested, shoot me a PM!

If I hit the adv specs I def would, I7 is going to take me a min lol. I'm currently stacking my pennies to upgrade my PC for a game called " Project Nova" ( new fps by CCP games) due out at the end of the year/ or early next year. Regardless, will be on the PC version of GU at my first available opportunity.

Comment

It's a F2P game, join a free to join alliance and take advantage of freebies. Game is working better than ever and hopefully will only get better after more bugs get fixed.

Comment

Please make SO worth something next time. Been trash since st patty day. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X