Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Special Operation: Firebombs Away!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Special Operation: Firebombs Away!

Attention soldiers! You know what time it is, we’ve got a new Special Operation for you to participate in this weekend. Starting on Friday, April 21st @ 4am Pacific Time and running until Monday, April 24th @ 4am Pacific Time, Special Operation: Firebombs Away is a go! During this Spec Op, we’ll be looking for you to make 150 Kills using the Firebomb Special Attack Card during battle! If you can complete this challenge, we’ll reward you with five +1 Card Boosts to help you continue stacking the materials needed to wage a successful campaign. So be sure to hit the battlefield this weekend and bring the heat to your enemies during Special Operation: Firebombs Away in GUNS UP!

Ima burn it to the ground daddy

Comment

are you serious? how can we use the firebombs when we can hardly play the game anymore? is noone fixing the problems with the game? i have seen no bug fix updates at all to address all the problems with the game. it doesnt seem like anyone even responds to the problems everyone is having.....do you guys plan on fixing the game? or should i just move on now?

Comment

• cusman
        cusman commented
        Editing a comment
        Pretty unfair perspective. I played a ton yesterday and again this morning and sure it crashes after I have played 2+ hours, but that is an improvement to me over how it used to crash after 1+ hour. I did have one case where my Focus Fire was ignored and cost me a loss, but aside that it has been fine.

You have to keep in mind, if you are playing high level opponent bases that intentionally attempt to screw up how the AI works, that is a very small percentage of the bases out of I think 1.5 million or so bases that work without such issues.

Yup here we go, use 50 fire bombs JUST to GET 3 BACK ? Love it !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IRON417NY View Post
        Yup here we go, use 50 fire bombs JUST to GET 3 BACK ? Love it !!!!
        ikr? the IRON417NY is killing me! hahaha
        Η ΤAΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤAΣ - IMMORTALS

Comment

• Agent_Marx
          Agent_Marx commented
          Editing a comment
          He read my mind
      Working...
      X