Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 3 Results!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 3 Results!

Attention soldiers! Alliance Battles Season 3 has come to an end and we’ve got the winners all wrapped up! We want to thank everyone who participated this season and give a special shout out to the first place, Platinum Ranked Alliance – PROFESSIONALS! Alliance Battles Season 4 is right around the corner, but before we get ahead of ourselves, we want to make sure that respect is given where respect is due:

Alliance Battles Season 3 - Top 10 Alliances
    1. PROFESSIONALS
    2. IMMORTALS
    3. Stoned Rangers
    4. The Warriors
    5. Big Red One
    6. GUERREIROS Z
    7. PsnglitcherZ537
    8. Hunters of Honor
    9. Legion etrangere
    10. Murder, Inc
    Thanks again to everyone who competed in this AB season and be sure to get your bases ready for the next season headed your way soon!

good fight every one!! cant wait until the next season. lvl them bases up for next season i could use some munition hahaha just kidding

Comment

ohhhh and a huge shout out to BIG RED ONE WOOP WOOP

Comment

• skypilot626
        skypilot626 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll second that shout out!

Strong competition, 3 seasons, 3 different Alliance winners!

It would be nice if GU! team could add a lifetime leaderboard based on Alliance points.
      http://twitter.com/odytsak
      http://www.youtube.com/odytsak

Comment

Congratulations to Goosesarius, the highest scoring player in the whole game! Special thanks to him from all his teammates in S t o n e d R a n g e r s

Comment

It is nothing short of pathetic that the top alliances put in an enormous amount of time and effort earning their high ranked positions only to be rewarded the same end of season package as the 39th ranked alliance. This is incomprehensible and an insult to those who worked so hard.

Comment

I think the GU team needs to fix the way Alliance battles are matched. I looked through the top players on the top teams and their average base was around 500. I think this is bad for the spirit of the game. Make your base the best it can be and battle your hardest. My base was 8000 which was my best and I still battled hard getting about 2640 pts... But those with 500 ranked bases get such easy matchups they are easily 4000+ pts...

Comment

Agreed...I have mentioned this elsewhere in the forum. I think that firstly all participants should get a reward that is not available to those outside of an alliance. This may be as simple as a unique image for their alliance banner. I also believe that Goosesarius is %100 Correct. An alliance of 35 members that ranked 39th and scored just 14530 points, should not receive the same reward as those who placed 2nd and 3rd. Goosesarius scored 14420 on his own. Our hours of grinding to earn a top 3 position should be rewarded more appropriately.

Comment

Indeed. I could have scored another 120 points to get 14540 points and that would have given me the same reward as The Immortals. This just is not right.

Comment

The weakest attackers getting the most alliance points and easiest battle matchups. How can a player get over 14000 alliance points with more losses than wins? Cheaters want better rewards and a badge of shame with it. I often get matched up against bases that haven't lost an attack in more than 20 attempts while others get matched up against bases that are a 2 white skull on my list.
                  Last edited by mendoza0206; 05-31-2017, 01:51 PM.

Comment

By definition I did not do anything that the game does not allow. I did not cheat in any way, shape or form. I grinded my ars off. My last session lasted from Sunday morning at 11am until Tuesday afternoon at 3pm. That is why I have the points I do, it is that kinda of hard work that makes champions and that kind of hard work that makes top alliances.

Comment

Agreed, a lot of work but not hard work. I'm not trying to put you down since it does take a lot of time to do all those alliance battles but your in no way a champion. If all of the level 50+ got matched against 2 white skulls during alliance battles that would guarantee wins for us too. It is a game flaw and an exploit to loose on purpose to get easy matches.
                      @Goosesarius send me a PSN friend request so you can attack my base as many times as you want and then post how many times you win/loose. My base is not even as hard as other nightmares some of the 50+ level player have to go against during alliance battles. Ciciarampa06, JoeyPR, tonygcarvajal, charly941014, jmdvega are just some of the ones that come to my mind that pose a very hard challenge and those who fight them should be the ones recognized as champions...assuming they can beat them to get the alliance points of course which will be very hard to do.
                      Last edited by mendoza0206; 05-31-2017, 05:06 PM.

Comment

This is what happens when one is a celebrity champion, everybody wants to be your friend.....

Comment

• mendoza0206
                          mendoza0206 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ohh please, don't get over yourself.

Just stopped by to say Hello to Mendoza! He said he was done with this game for good,but he still sticking his nose in Guns Up business. Anyways, HELLOOO MENDOOZER, we thought we lost you there!!! LOL!!!

Comment

• mendoza0206
                          mendoza0206 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hello there too, now most of the cheaters showed up. The countdown til you make a new account is on. Loosing on purpose to get easy wins to make yourself feel better is just disgusting. All of you cheaters are ruining alliance battles
                          Last edited by mendoza0206; 06-01-2017, 06:19 AM.

• thedrink1979
                          thedrink1979 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Chances are good that Mendoza will come back when things actually are more simplified and GU can only be played on the PS network (again holding my breath on the changes we like to see). I doubt "MOST" will buy a second account to run just to help an alliance. Maybe a "FEW" will but then those who do this probably will have no problem staying in the top three in the game.

mendoza0206 is correct

Players that probably lose intentionally to get easier Alliance Battles can be easily identified by checking their profile

http://gunsupgame.com/en-us/players/goosesarius
                        http://gunsupgame.com/en-us/players/spidermonkey-21-
                        http://gunsupgame.com/en-us/players/spikeygecko

Compared to someone that doesn't appear to feel such a need

http://gunsupgame.com/en-us/players/blackops-seal4
                        http://gunsupgame.com/en-us/players/cev4ns007

Comment

• Spikeygecko
                          Spikeygecko commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks for the publicity cusman, I have signed photos at only £5, hurry limited stock!

• cusman
                          cusman commented
                          Editing a comment
                          SD-PEER81 There is a saying regarding game development that applies here "You can't patch player behavior", so unfortunately you have to modify other variables in the game design to not reward unsporting player behavior (like losing on purpose to Free Tier to have easier Alliance Battles).

I don't envy you or your team that delicate task, but it is good to know that you are trying to come up with appropriate resolution to the problem. Good luck.

• Spidermonkey-21-
                          Spidermonkey-21- commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hey i'm famous!!! Now i'm a little embarrassed,why you go and show everyone my bad stats. LMAO!!!
                      Working...
                      X