Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 3 Results!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spikeygecko its ok...your not alone by any means...keep up the GOOD work...we are all pulling for you!!!!

Comment

• mendoza0206
      mendoza0206 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

I hope the GU! team finds a good fix to this xploit very soon. This is a great game and I don't mind loosing to those who support the game with gold to get extra AB battles or to get a head start early in the game. But to know you're loosing to cheaters and there is nothing you can do about is just discouraging.

Comment

I almost shed a tear when you replied back Mendoozer. I missed you soooo much!!! LOL!!! Glad the devs are looking in to this though,but hey, it only took them until season 4 to even acknowledge it! How they work around matchmaking and long term accounts having lost nightmare opponents will be interesting indeed. You call it cheating, I just see it as adaptation to a screwed up ranking system. Our main accounts are useless the way AB's are at the moment. We told devs about the secondary account first season,they knew what's going on,but said nothing! They were also told that if no changes were implemented,our secondaries would be used to compete the same way we were beaten! I surrender all the time to free bases because they scare the hell outta me when I get in there!!! Hahaha!!!!

Comment

As long as this game allows you to make dummy accounts to face bum bases. Then who gaf about AB. I sure don't.

Comment

Working...
        X