Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Special Operation: Back to Boot Camp!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Special Operation: Back to Boot Camp!

Attention soldiers! Alliance Battles Season 4 is right around the corner and this week we’re rolling out a Special Operation intended to help you get a jump on the competition. Starting on Friday, June 9th @ 4am Pacific and running until Monday, June 12th @ 4am Pacific, Special Operation: Back to Boot Camp will be in full swing! During this Spec Op, we’ll be rewarding a Bonus Alliance Battle for every Player Level Up that you earn. The best part of this Spec Op is that you can continue to stack these Bonus Alliance Battles for immediate use as soon as AB Season 4 kicks off! So be sure to hit the battlefield this weekend and start earning those Bonus Alliance Battles in GUNS UP!

not to be a drag but this is not optimal by any stretch. I'm not sure who comes up with these if it's you SD I'm sorry but this is just not a good one. Once you reach level 40 leveling up takes way too long. I'm not quite sure what the thinking is behind this at all.

Whoever is in charge of setting up these events needs to be shaken very hard.

Comment

• ContraBanJoe
      ContraBanJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      LMFAO, I had to like your post as I could not dislike the one above it.

Well I guess I will be stuck on level 54 for at least another season...no free AB for this guy. So in a nutshell...make a new dummy account guys...get to level 8 and pound away for an alliance that has 10-15 players actually on it and get those hard earn points.

Comment

I think earning Free Alliance battles to use in next season is a great idea, but basing it on increasing player level is heavily skewed towards favoring newer accounts.

Comment

Working...
      X