Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: GUNS UP! 2.60 Update content!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great update except one thing,
    event cards are the first choice in loadout now, it's better to be in the last line.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GUNS UP!™_20170613100248.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	119.4 KB
ID:	2190
    http://twitter.com/odytsak
    http://www.youtube.com/odytsak

Comment

I noticed that while getting my battle ready I could not add cards to my attack. It would allow me to move up and down where I could see...and nothing more. I went out of that screen (attack card screen) and went back...still would not move past the rows you can see. Played a player vs CPU game...came back...and it worked. I would like to note that while selecting cards sometimes the up function to selecting a card actually goes down. It corrects itself when you press it in the up or down direction. Just minor things of course...nothing to odd.

Comment

Originally posted by xBino View Post
        Badges are swapped between bronze and gold badge players for some reason
        Yep, seems something went wrong for the badges in 2.60 update,
        I also lost the gold bagde, the 3rd top contributer has gold badge now and i got the bronze instead of gold one.

Maybe it's only a visible issue, appears the wrong icon.

Name:	GUNS UP!™_20170613144332.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	2192
        Attached Files

Comment

• cusman
          cusman commented
          Editing a comment
          I had one of each badge for the last 3 seasons so for me it still displays correctly, but for others that had only bronze, they are now Gold and for those that only had Gold, they now show bronze. I have to assume it is some kind of display glitch.

There is something seriously wrong with selecting attack cards for battles, wont let me move down! This way i can only select missiles etc, after fiddling a little it will work

Edit: it displays my lifetime rank as nr.1 , though im flattered.... not even close xD

Edit 2: does a successful ab defense count towards your total defense wins/losses? Had a succesful defense, yet it is not added to my total defense wins
        Last edited by Maus_1908; 06-13-2017, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Hi guys. I love the new layout at GU! Good job.
          I just have one big problem. A major bug/error which ruins the game totally for me
          Hope it will be fixed soon!

1. When I play atleast 5-6 battles in PVP, it will close the game and i get a blue screen with the error: CE-38700-8.
          2. Since I have downloaded the game from the start, it have ruined the game totally for me, I'll play for 25-30 mins and then this error will appear. I have played the game for almost a half year now, and I really love the game, this error is killing me. Almost when I've finished a game, it does the same error over and over again.
          3. I play in the EU Region, Denmark, and I have the newest update 2.60.

Sincerely

RiskyRiskalatoR

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
            Additions
            • Can now earn Alliance points from successful Alliance Defend Reports
            Took a break from the game between Season 3 and Season 4, and am greeted by +120 Alliance Points when I logged in from Defend Reports. I then tried first set of Alliance Battles for Season 4 and only won 2 out of the 4 I attempted (1 star and 3 star for the two victories). With the Defend Report points, I netted a total of 160 for the day.

Thank you for adding Alliance Points via successful Alliance Defend Reports. Makes it worthwhile to have a strong base.

Comment

Originally posted by RiskyRiskalatoR View Post
              Hi guys. I love the new layout at GU! Good job.
              I just have one big problem. A major bug/error which ruins the game totally for me
              Hope it will be fixed soon!

1. When I play atleast 5-6 battles in PVP, it will close the game and i get a blue screen with the error: CE-38700-8.
              2. Since I have downloaded the game from the start, it have ruined the game totally for me, I'll play for 25-30 mins and then this error will appear. I have played the game for almost a half year now, and I really love the game, this error is killing me. Almost when I've finished a game, it does the same error over and over again.
              3. I play in the EU Region, Denmark, and I have the newest update 2.60.

Sincerely

RiskyRiskalatoR
              I know it's frustrating, I have the same issue since 2.53 update, app crashes every single hour or 10-12 battles.
              http://forums.gunsupgame.com/forum/s...er-2-53-update

Comment

Originally posted by cusman View Post

Took a break from the game between Season 3 and Season 4, and am greeted by +120 Alliance Points when I logged in from Defend Reports. I then tried first set of Alliance Battles for Season 4 and only won 2 out of the 4 I attempted (1 star and 3 star for the two victories). With the Defend Report points, I netted a total of 160 for the day.

Thank you for adding Alliance Points via successful Alliance Defend Reports. Makes it worthwhile to have a strong base.
                Yes, this is a great addition, better late than never.

Name:	20170614152725123.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	2198

Comment

Hey there! Since the last update I noticed that the colonel is not "commanding the troops". Not sure if is a bug or I'm just blind xD

Comment

The changes made to the game were for the most part cosmetic. This has caused an already laggy game to be even slower. Has the unfair alliance battle algorithm really been addressed, not sure, but, it is not looking that way.

Comment

Hi GU!

I just want to tell you all of these errors/bugs that appeared after the newest update.

1. Error CE-38700-8 (pops up, with an error after i've played 10pvp battles or 1 hour)

2. Veterans won't spawn when defending.

3. Glitches, bugs, those who attack me in PVP, are going through my walls (through it?!)

4. When I play against the CPU, it makes an 'error connection to the game', after precisely 29 minutes when I doesn't touch a thing.
                      » Firing rockets, deploying mines, mortars, doesn't kill the CPU after 40 minutes in the game? Next fire at least 2-3 rockets at a time (waste).
                      » CPU running through walls, standing still for 1-2 minutes after 30 minutes in the game, so do those who are defending my base.

5. When I'm trying to select my cards for the next PVP battles, it lags sometimes, after the newest update, the game became slower and laggy. Love the layout tho.

A lot of Glitches, Bugs, Errors, that have to be fixed in the nearest future. #ASAP

I can't even play the game as I want too. It's frustating, spending a lot of time with GU! but the game crashes everyday as soon the 1 hour mark has passed.

FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT

TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY

SINCERELY

RISKYRISKALATOR

#PS4 #LVL46 #JOYDIVISION

Comment

• SD-PEER81
                        SD-PEER81 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks for the info Risky! I'm passing these along to the team to look into. Concerning issue #4, there is a time out mechanic on the game that results in players being disconnected from GU! when idle for too long...sounds like that may be what is occurring here. Similarly, as you move past the 30 min marker in CPU Defend the Units become tougher and tougher to kill. The are not actually invincible but definitely difficult to take out.

Regarding the Colonel not "commanding the troops", after playing for around 2 hours last night and careful observation throughout, I did not see him activate even once during PVP or CPU defense wave. The day before however, it seemed to be working normally.

Comment

Working...
                      X