Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 5 Update!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 5 Update!

Attention soldiers! We’ve decided to take some extra time to prepare for the next Alliance Battle season by adding 1 week. Season 5 will now begin July 18th at 12:00pm PACIFIC. This will give you all extra time to prepare your bases for the Alliance Battles to come!

Awesome! More time to strategically place my Gnomes and Flamigo!

Comment

Yes! Good job!

Comment

Let me define what he meant:

Since last update lots of you been complaining how the game is unplayable and blue screen error. We sincerely apologize and we know all heck would break loose if we started alliance season today. Give us a week to figure out what's going on and why we have such a buggy game 2 years later. You guys still buy the gold though right? Because these errors don't fix themselves!

Comment

Sd-peer81, could you please provide the actual reason of postponing? Is it to fix the much seen crashes which need to be fixed? Thanks for your honesty

Comment

People jus look for reasons to complain. They're trying their best to accommodate everybody's needs. Everyone wants new stuff and when they introduce new stuff something goes wrong and then people complain. You want better? Support the team and get yourself some gold and enjoy the game as much as you can.

Comment

• lTheDarkFatherl
              lTheDarkFatherl commented
              Editing a comment
              lol i but lots of gold

• ThaMaester
              ThaMaester commented
              Editing a comment
              On this topic i don't see many complaints really. Game is awesome, have played it alot more then many other "high end" games. Reason of delay is Just too vague, don't see any reason not to be open about the actual cause. I believe that can only contribute to players understanding of the complexity of programming and May reduce complaints. I agree though, People complaint too much, game is unique, addicting and keeps being challenging regardless of what lvl you are

• DKang89
              DKang89 commented
              Editing a comment
              this is the most often i have seen any ps4 game crash. the game is BROKEN and we have zero direct communication

Exactly instead of saying the game is full of bugs and we're trying to fix. Gives a lame excuse of we're giving you an extra week what for not like you can get much within a week build points etc

Comment

I want money back having spent nearly £30 on this yet still crashes and losing items

Comment

Just a case of someone not getting their 0's and 1's right plus shouldn't you be doing test runs on a game model that you should have

Comment

Working...
                X