Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Special Operation: Act of Valor!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Special Operation: Act of Valor!

Attention soldiers! We’ve got another Special Operation for you to take part in if you’re up to the challenge! Starting on Friday, July 28th @ 4am Pacific and running until Monday, July 31st @ 4am Pacific, Special Operation: Act of Valor is a go! During this Spec Op, we’ll be rewarding a Valor point for the first 30 Special Attack Cards used in battle. So be sure to load up on those Special Attack Cards and let ‘em loose on your opponents during Special Operation: Act of Valor this weekend in GUNS UP!

I took advantage of this special operation on my Steam account where playing 10 nightmare matches using 3 cards each, I picked up 2 Valor from PvP rewards, got 2 more from reaching level 27, and the 5th from special operation completion reward.

5 Valor earned allowed me to add 2nd Perk slot on my Rocketeer unit

Comment

At 200 valor I have more than I need I think. But that's good encouragement for new/low level players who really need it. Keep up the good work GU, this just keeps better and better.

Comment

When I play nightmare bases I routinely get my valor kicked.

Comment

• mendoza0206
          mendoza0206 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, some nightmares are tough to beat, but that's what makes the game fun. If I just want to win I'll just attack my 2 white skulls. Sometimes it takes me more than 5 tries to beat a nightmare.
      Working...
      X