Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: GUNS UP! 2.05 Client Code Update info and more!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great. Well done. Keep up the awesome work.

Comment

The biggest 2 things that maybe make me leave this game.

1. There is no option for reset base, without trees and rocks the base is just a fan park for attackers.

2. The players who blocking the exit of the HQ
      http://forums.gunsupgame.com/forum/m...-troops-spawns
      I have a controller in my hands, i want to play a video game, not to watch a movie.
      Grunt and Assault units spawn from HQ every 1 min and give 1 or 2 specials, without these specials i don't play, the game plays on its own.
      http://twitter.com/odytsak
      http://www.youtube.com/odytsak

Comment

• ChairJockey
        ChairJockey commented
        Editing a comment
        my defense of the blocking HQ issue (since i do it too at this point) is my base is 100% set up for AI defense, and having troops spawn every 60 seconds who do nothing because they have 0 perks, and most of the enemy troops are machine gunners and rocketeer who 1 shot them just wastes the kill count and dramatically lowers the amount of munitions i can earn.

so hopefully at some point they buff HQ troops to be worth while.... or on the other side give us base save states so when i log off i can switch to a PVP base and unblock my HQ for fairness

Any teasers as to when the 2.05 is likely to appear on the horizon

Comment

I like the the updates so far but we really do need to be able to update are transport truck stuff like._
        1. Range,Damage,Speed,Health - 2. Color,Logo, Gun's, New Vehicle Bodies._.all this please.
        Last edited by Kalnazzar; 02-17-2016, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• LANETHEMAN
          LANETHEMAN commented
          Editing a comment
          True, but for everything, atleast skins

You forgot to announce the 277% increased price of 50X Reinforcement Cards. Before update 2.05 the cost was 321 golds, nowadays it is unbelievable 890 golds!!!! Neither in Brazil considered a third world we have not been having this kind of inflation.... God Bless America!

Comment

coming back to this, more command cards sounds nice, but how about an increase in there drop rate?

Comment

• Really needed is :
            • Alliances
            • Tanks
            And more $ by attack,
            and reduice game lag when full soldier or too much unit in same time on screen =)

Comment

This is great, but hopefully there will be Zombies and Base Vs Base Mode where two players fight each other with their troops till one of their bases be destroyed and hopefully a new unit called a mortar unit comes in the play who stays at a distance on the battlefield and supports his teammates with incoming mortar bombs at enemy bases and incoming units.

Comment

Any update on the Tanks?

Comment

Awesome, looking forward to everything. Especially Alliances and Tanks. I'm also liking the Veteran Units, a great addition to the game.

Comment

This just my 2 cents on this but 2.18 was just released and already people are wanting more. How about we enjoy this update until the next update comes around in January. The Devs did a great job. How about showing some appreciation.

Comment

• Elite-_Mercenary
                      Elite-_Mercenary commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It isn't bad for players of a game wanting more and giving out ideas and opinions. I'm a old returning player from GU Limited Access. Allot has changed since then.. I like all the new changes, I'm still currently enjoying the new update. There is nothing wrong with players "wanting more". I look forward to what the GU Team will offer. As a fan of Strategy, tactical type games.. this is by far the BEST Free2play Strategy game out there on PlayStation 4! Hands down! Or should I say "Guns Up"! Lol but I understand where your coming from. I completely understand and agree that we have to show "appreciation". All developers and everyone involved the gaming industry of creating games deserve respect and appreciation for what they do. I just don't think posting a few comments, ideas and opinions will hurt or disrespect anyone if it's "good" criticism and not malicious. Well I atleast hope not. I apologize if it does. I appreciate everything the GU Team has done for the players/fans.
                      Last edited by Elite-_Mercenary; 12-15-2016, 02:37 AM.

Not sure if it's on my end but I've been receiving random client crashes the past several days. Is this a know issue? Seems to happen just after successfully beating a player base.

Sent aprox 5 error reports now.

Comment

• Elite-_Mercenary
                      Elite-_Mercenary commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's usually because yours or there Internet. Although.. I heard there was cheating going around. So it could be 1 or the other. I personally don't have good Internet "I'm running at 4MB download and 500KB upload speed. I don't get these so called "crashes" in the game. When I do crash.. it's more than likely 99% because of my Internet. However I do understand when you attack certain players you'll immediately drop for no reason and when you defeat players you sometimes drop for no reason. It might be Internet and location related as well. Although.. I still hear rumours of cheating and exploiting going on. So I'm not entirely sure but that's my personal experience. Also I heard if people turn off the console or closing the game it would cause replays not to show up. Send a video of these client crashes to the GU Team under Support, a Admin will help you if available at the time and give a more specific idea of when and how this happens to the GU Team in a post. Every detail helps.
                  Working...
                  X