Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: GUNS UP! 2.80 Update Content

2.80 Update Notes:
    • Lowered the base dog tag requirement for bonus Alliance Battles.
    • Implemented progressive dog tag requirements for bonus Alliance Battles.
    • Increased drop rate for Munitions and Specials from 18 seconds to 15 seconds
    • Implemented PlayStation only experience
    • Added platform icons for player profiles and alliance leaderboards
    • Updated the intro sequence to an attack with a new cinematic
    • Fixed issue where having max decorations prevented building placement
    • Fixed issue with Defend Waves not incrementing after a victory

• Increased drop rate for Munitions and Specials from 18 seconds to 15 seconds
    • Implemented PlayStation only experience

Can you please elaborate on these?
    http://i65.servimg.com/u/f65/13/35/27/88/pro_lo10.jpg

Comment

• SD-PEER81
      SD-PEER81 commented
      Editing a comment
      The "increased drop rate" was simply a decrease in the amount of time, from 18s to 15s, between the random drops during attacks. The "PS Only Experience" option allows PS4 GU! players to not be matched up against PC (Steam) players. Doing so, however, will not give you the full GU! experience as choosing to separate the two versions will disable your ability to participate in Alliance Battles.

When can we expect to get new units or defensive structures? How many updates from this one? Anyway good update.

Comment

Well... I just downloaded the update and I cannot collect my daily rations. When I click on it says, "Error: Please close the application and restart it to continue." The game also crashed when roaming around alliance leaderboard.

Comment

• Your_Soul_XP
        Your_Soul_XP commented
        Editing a comment
        Same problem here man, i'm gonna be POed if i miss my rations and it resets, i've gone almost a full year now without missin a day.

I'm having the same problem as fluteninja15. When I try to collect Daily Rations, an error message comes up and the game crashes.

Comment

• SD-PEER81
        SD-PEER81 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmm...that's strange as we are not seeing this on our end. Is anyone else experiencing similar issues? Similarly, are there any players that can collect their Daily Rations without any issues? Let me know!

• ThaMaester
        ThaMaester commented
        Editing a comment
        I have the same problem. Now i'm losing my daily ration collect streak. Fortunately i was only at Day 12 now as 11 days ago a night of beer caused a no play-day the Day after.

• borislai7
        borislai7 commented
        Editing a comment
        I also can't collect Daily Rations. Please solve the issue.

Why was the drop rate increased from 18s to 15s? Just curious, I found the attacking side alteady favourable beforehand. With 15 secs, a 10 min fight results in 40 free drops.

Comment

• Maus_1908
        Maus_1908 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for your replies.
        Well I guess it is a matter of personal opinion. I personally dont really mind the hidden sniper towers, as I always bring sets of paratroopers with me. In my belief attackers have a much bigger advantage, since they are in control and call the shots. Next to that, they have the ability to use specials (5+3 to start with) which defenders do not. To increase the drop rates for attackers in my opinion rewards waitimg in your truck for 9 mins
        and then attacking with 25 specials.But if the majority feels that way there must be some truth to it.
        Last edited by Maus_1908; 08-10-2017, 01:05 PM.

• SD-PEER81
        SD-PEER81 commented
        Editing a comment
        @Maus_1908 I see your point but don't forget that (A) because the drops are random there is no guarantee that they will result in you receiving the specials you need to overwhelm, or even slightly defeat, a base and (B) the Attack timer will force players to make a move or risk losing as a result of timing out of the attack. In this way, a player can run the clock down waiting for drops that may or may not give them what they want and then be stuck trying to get a win with minimal time on the clock.

• Maus_1908
        Maus_1908 commented
        Editing a comment
        Valid points. I now have to reconsider my decision of not running a hq squad haha

Great update! More ab's to be played, super!
      More importantly, i can progres again with cpu defend. Hope it all works out as fixed.

Awesome job GU team!

Comment

Tried to attach a link to video of the problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMMMzqRHJ24

Comment

• SD-PEER81
          SD-PEER81 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for the vid!

Myself and my nephew can't collect daily reward after this update 2.80 .

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
        2.80 Update Notes:
        • Added platform icons for player profiles and alliance leaderboards
        Really happy to read that in the update notes. I hope search can also be platform specific.

Comment

Same problem here man, i'm gonna be POed if i miss my rations and it resets, i've gone almost a full year now without missin a day.

Comment

I have a glitch to where my helmets are equipped but they aren't there and I can only see the hair can anyone help me they dont look good without there helmets

Comment

Working...
            X