Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Welcome the GU! on Steam players to the forums!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Welcome the GU! on Steam players to the forums!

Attention soldiers! Starting today, we’ll be allowing GUNS UP! players on Steam to log into the forums using their Steam accounts! This is a big day for GU! as we welcome our Steam brethren to the forums in anticipation of the much awaited full release of GU! on Steam. So be sure to give a warm welcome to the incoming soldiers, and be sure to share all of your GU! knowledge and experience when the opportunity arises so we can keep the GU! community growing and going strong!

Of course.

Comment

How we can recognize Steam players on forum?
      There will be platform icons like the game does?
      http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
      http://twitter.com/odytsak
      PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

Welcome steamies!

Comment

I can login in with my Steam account, but I can't access the Forum as a logged in user when using the Steam account.

Comment

• cusman
            cusman commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe I have issue because my Steam username (cusman) is same as my PSN username (cusman). I am able to login with the Steam account and check profile, leaderboard, etc but when I click on Forums, it lands on the forums as if I am not logged in. I am able to browse around and read stuff, but I am not able to post or login under my Steam account.

Someone on your team will need to use same Steam and PSN username to replicate and fix / resolve. I can help test / verify whenever a fix is in place as well.

• SD-PEER81
            SD-PEER81 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the follow up C! I've got the team looking into this now and I'll let you know if you can assist us any further in testing this.

• SD-PEER81
            SD-PEER81 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey C, I sent a couple of questions from the team to you in a PM. Please get back to me when you have moment. Thanks.
        Working...
        X