Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 7 Results!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 7 Results!

Attention soldiers! Alliance Battles Season 7 has come to an end and we’ve got the winners all wrapped up! We want to thank everyone who participated this season and give a special shout out to the first place, Platinum Ranked Alliance – IMMORTALS! Alliance Battles Season 8 is right around the corner and we've got few changes up our collective sleeves for this season, but before we get ahead of ourselves, we want to make sure that respect is given where respect is due:

Alliance Battles Season 7 - Top 10 Alliances
    1. IMMORTALS
    2. GUERREIROS Z
    3. Espana
    4. Big Red One
    5. Burn down 4what
    6. Les insomniaques
    7. Saboteurs Squad
    8. PSNglitcherZ537
    9. Untouchables
    10. Murder, Inc
    Thanks again to everyone who competed in this AB Season, and be sure to get your bases ready for the next season headed your way soon!

It would be great to be able to see the true ranking.

Comment

• pasaziras
      pasaziras commented
      Editing a comment
      what you mean?

Well despite the bad wrap that was surrounding the AB lately, it was still fun when I was fight.

Comment

Kudos to IMMORTALS for fighting to maintain their Champion status and to GUERREIROS Z for making them really work to keep it. I know I saw a few times near the end GUERREIROS Z even had slight lead and I was rooting for a new Champion, but in the end it was not to be.

In the end, one of them just had more alt accounts / time / gold than the other.
      Last edited by cusman; 08-30-2017, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Kumiankka98
        Kumiankka98 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thats correct!

• Smurf-my-Monkey
        Smurf-my-Monkey commented
        Editing a comment
        Thx Cusman and you're correct. ; )
    Working...
    X