Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 9 Results!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 9 Results!

Attention soldiers! Alliance Battles Season 9 has come to an end and we’ve got the winners all wrapped up! We want to thank everyone who participated this season and give a special shout out to the first place, Platinum Ranked Alliance – GUERREIROS Z! Alliance Battles Season 10 is right around the corner but before we get ahead of ourselves, we want to make sure that respect is given where respect is due:

Alliance Battles Season 9 - Top 10 Alliances
    1. GUERREIROS Z
    2. Big Red One
    3. Brasil (Elite)
    4. CivilDisobedient
    5. IMMORTALS
    6. Espana
    7. Ejercito Arg
    8. Saboteurs Squad
    9. PsnglitcherZ537
    10. Untouchables
    Thanks again to everyone who competed in this AB Season, and be sure to get your bases ready for the next season headed your way soon!

Parabéns a todas aliança, nos dos guerreiros z estamos felizes com o bi-campeonato. É já na preparação para a próxima temporada.

Comment

This is the best season yet. Matchmaking system worked great for me. I just wish you guys would fix the units reacting to rally flag, they don’t seem to regroup as they used to. Keep up the good work GU!

Comment

good work to mix it up at the top guerreiros z

Comment

Season 9 was great with the addition of so many new Alliances and players from the Steam influx. Congrats to the top 10. Good to see it looking so different than during the ERA of alt-accounts inflating the Alliance player limit of 35. Now I imagine it is all primarily about who is willing to spend the most Gold.

Comment

Working...
          X