X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: GUNS UP! Gifting!

Attention soldiers! Are your Alliance Members running low on Perks? Are your friends missing extra dynamite needed to demolish those pesky ruins? Maybe they just need a few Munitions or XP Boost to make sure they’re earning all they can! Now, with the GUNS UP! Gifting system…you can make sure they’ve got what they need!

Starting today, GUNS UP! Gifting is now available! From your Depot you can select the “Gift Shop” option and send your Friends and Alliance members a gift for use in GUNS UP! Simply, select the gift (Epic Card Packs, XP Boost Bundles, Dynamite Pack, etc.) you would like to send. Then select the recipient/s you would like to send the gift to from your Friends and/or Alliance list and gift away! Keep in mind though, gifting can only be done within platforms (PC users gift to PC users only & PS4 users gift to PS4 users only). So get ready to give, and receive, the gifts that keeps on giving with GUNS UP! Gifting!

So instead of taking the high ground and let me trade my unused perks and cards with my buddies (which I was looking forward to), we only can buy packs etc for each other, with even more gold.of course. Maybe naive of me to think that such an option would exist in ftp. Another missed opportunity, disappointing. Sorry for being a Negative Nancy ... but yeah.

Comment

😒😒😒😒😒🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Um recurso que poderia ser melhor aproveitado.

Comment

they must add other things to be sent among friends like letters of attack etc.
        you developers just want us to buy more and more gold

Comment

Great addition, better late than never.

I'm trying to gift an Elite card pack to a friend but seems it doesn't work, it snows no friends at all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GUNS UP!™_20171011104005.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	2840

Works only to Alliance members at the moment.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GUNS UP!™_20171011104017.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	2842
          http://twitter.com/odytsak
          http://www.youtube.com/odytsak

Comment

• cusman
            cusman commented
            Editing a comment
            Your images / attachment didn't come through.

• SD-PEER81
            SD-PEER81 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the info ody!

You can send a message to your friend together with the gift. Right?

Comment

• SD-PEER81
            SD-PEER81 commented
            Editing a comment
            Currently no, but they will receive the "flourish" pop in-game once the gift has been sent to them.

I think this is a good addition. Would have been nice to be able to gift cross-platform. Is that going to happen eventually or technically not possible?

Comment

And here I thought (hoped) that the gift shop might actually have GU! apparel, like cool T-shirts of the bullet riddled wall with the different GU! posters that we get to see during the loading screen. Something we could order, that we can wear to show our support of GU! Or perhaps even some new decoration items for displaying in our bases (i.e. Halloween, Xmas, 4th of July, destroyed wrecked cars, tanks, or etc.).

I guess a Commander of an Alliance could offer gifts to his members(3 - 5 top players) as an incentive for playing in the alliance battles, if he was willing to put out the extra money. Maybe?

Comment

Working...
            X