Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 10 Info!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 10 Info!

Attention soldiers! Now that Alliance Battles Season 9 is in the bag, congrats to GUERREIROS Z, we wanted to take a moment to talk about a change coming to Alliance Battles in Season 10. This season will run a bit longer than the average AB Seasons , starting on Oct. 20th and running until Nov. 1st. Similarly, the rewards for season 10 will be increased for the longer season length. So make sure your Alliance is locked and loaded for the battles that are sure to come…and the rewards that will follow during AB Season 10!

Can you hint us about the rewards anything?

Comment

• SD-PEER81
      SD-PEER81 commented
      Editing a comment
      Imagine Season 9 prizes...but better! :P JK, as soon as I get some more info on these I'll post here.

Can we get that Halloween update first?

Comment

• SOUZA-ZICA-11
      SOUZA-ZICA-11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Bom dia kumi, vai ter o evento de dia das bruxas sim, está anunciado lá no jogo !!!!

• Kumiankka98
      Kumiankka98 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right Souza. I wnet in-game and checked it out. Yep the Halloween event is coming soon and hopefully it brings new stuff.

Gostaria de saber se vai ser anunciado pelo que iremos lutar, se realmente vai valer a pena gastar tempo e dinheiro. Exponha os prêmios.

Comment

That’s great, good job on fixing AB marchmaking system. Please ask them to let us buy FF packs.

Comment

• RolexHoster
        RolexHoster commented
        Editing a comment
        why only focus fire?

• guzerc
        guzerc commented
        Editing a comment
        Cause.. İf you dont have ff and bw cards in 2or3skull battles you must loose game... Dont you play your game??? .. Do you know game always crashing??? do you know we wait lots of loading? O my god he ask why ff............

• RolexHoster
        RolexHoster commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe cause not everybody use ff OMG ever heard about other styl from attack LMFAO

why only focus fire? i hate focus fire. never use it have 1600 focus fire. i interesed decoys (they give me more focus fires then decoys) also interesed in a card pack with munitions cards only. so yea they give me more 2-3k amo and focus fire then a decoy....

Comment

• mendoza0206
        mendoza0206 commented
        Editing a comment
        The size of a base has nothing to do with its level of difficulty. If you are NOT using FF you are NOT attacking nightmares. It seems that yes there is different style of attacking but most of us use FF to attack, I for instance have no use for tactical boots so they have plenty I also have 330 valor which I also don’t use. Atleast my base has never been beaten by someone NOT bringing FF.

• RolexHoster
        RolexHoster commented
        Editing a comment
        KID i attack eurosshopbeer base to dont tel me what nightmare bases are LOL. I not need tactical boots focus fire valor LOL

• mendoza0206
        mendoza0206 commented
        Editing a comment
        At level 37 I very much doubt you can beat euroshopperbeer with no focus fire and no boots unless you attack him with a different account. Maybe you have videos of you beating high level players bases to prove your point?

We dont want increase reward ....we want update for do something always crashing games and long waiting loadings.. opening atack cards are too long .. Loading waiting time is boring...we want known friends nations maybe, we want %50 off for golds..do someting for good playable gaming,Reward is nothing when crash game when waiting for loadings... Game is good but when crash when loading, whem open common card i fed up i bored......game is going to bored.. İ will quit i clean the game if this season again crashings again lots of load waitings.....
      Last edited by guzerc; 10-12-2017, 05:41 AM.

Comment

• RolexHoster
        RolexHoster commented
        Editing a comment
        i win 90% off my fights aginst 9k bases fumm upgraded without a ff. Ther better setups then focus fire just type of dtyl u play

I hope since Season 10 will take place during Halloween Event!, there are special Alliance War rewards tied to Halloween Event!

Imagine some exclusive new Halloween Event related cosmetic prize that will only go to Champion. Something else that will only go to the Legendary alliances. Something else that will only go to the Gold alliances, and so on. Some people will go more nuts that usual to win Alliance Season 10

I imagine new Halloween Event 2017 items have already been added to the game in latest update yesterday evening for which we have not seen update notes yet.

I do know that starting v620.822 on Steam, my DS4 controller is being correctly detected again, so maybe it was just to include bug fixes but I am hoping also some new items to make Halloween Event special.

Comment

• mendoza0206
        mendoza0206 commented
        Editing a comment
        Those are all good ideas
    Working...
    X