Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Item News: GUNS UP! Sneak Peek! New Mission Rewards!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Item News: GUNS UP! Sneak Peek! New Mission Rewards!

Attention soldiers! The GUNS UP! 3.10 Update is right around the corner and we’ve got some Sneak Peeks into the new content headed your way! First up, we wanted to give a little insight into the New Missions Rewards! Not only will completing Missions continue to provide you with the usual goodies, now each Mission will also reward Bonus Alliance Battles! You’ll earn 1 Bonus AB for Easy Missions, 2 for Mediums, and 3 for Hards! In this way, you can gain a competitive edge on your opponents in the off seasons as well! So be on the lookout for the new Mission Rewards headed to a battlefield near you in the 3.10 Update and stay tuned to the forums for more Sneak Peeks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_3124.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	3124
    Attached Files

Novidades são sempre boas, e olha só, batalhas de aliança sendo ganhados, cuidado SD-PEER81 vão dizer que a aliança que ganhar está trapaceando 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Comment

Opaa novidades sempre bom...

Comment

Sounds nice i guess. Just take your time devs and give us new units and defensive structures. Also improve PS4 gunsups prefomance.

Comment

Is there an stimated time to fix the wave defend crash? I would like to at least be able to finish one without crashing in the middle of the wave. Most of the daily missions require us to play CPU or wave defend and I would rather do a wave defend, it’s better munitions reward.
          Last edited by mendoza0206; 11-08-2017, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Kumiankka98
            Kumiankka98 commented
            Editing a comment
            +1! Yep the Wave mode is still broken. SUper slow frame rate and then crash.

Maybe if i can purchase attackcards for more then only 5k at the time I'll pick up the game again. Last times i played I'm spending more time buying attackcards and recycle them, then actually play the game. I'm done with that and Will not touch the game anymore untill this is fixed.
          Anyhow, i had a lot of fun with this game for quite some time. Thnx for that.

Comment

• H18HVD18
            H18HVD18 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes agreed make it 10 at a time

• ThaMaester
            ThaMaester commented
            Editing a comment
            Why not offer options to buy 5k, 10k,50k and even 100k or higher at the time? Seems like an easy fix

Good idea but I must admit I stopped caring about the Missions long ago.

Reason: CPU Defend missions

I am just not interested in spending any more time in CPU Defend mode.

On PSN, I already got 100% medals for all units and my base lasted 80+ minutes of CPU Defend. Once I started getting repeats of Missions, eventually got too tired of CPU Defend related grinding waste of time boring missions to continue to bother with them. The "Missions" feature is effectively dead to me because I would rather not play than do any more CPU Defend missions.

On Steam, my base with barely any upgrades purely using Veteran Snipers, easily went past 30+ minutes. Don't feel like getting medals for units I don't use much is worth the hassle and yeah I just don't want to spend any time in the CPU Defend mode even on first run of the various "Missions". It is just too boring to sit there or 30+ minutes doing nothing really.

Comment

Originally posted by cusman View Post
            Good idea but I must admit I stopped caring about the Missions long ago.

Reason: CPU Defend missions

I am just not interested in spending any more time in CPU Defend mode.

On PSN, I already got 100% medals for all units and my base lasted 80+ minutes of CPU Defend. Once I started getting repeats of Missions, eventually got too tired of CPU Defend related grinding waste of time boring missions to continue to bother with them. The "Missions" feature is effectively dead to me because I would rather not play than do any more CPU Defend missions.

On Steam, my base with barely any upgrades purely using Veteran Snipers, easily went past 30+ minutes. Don't feel like getting medals for units I don't use much is worth the hassle and yeah I just don't want to spend any time in the CPU Defend mode even on first run of the various "Missions". It is just too boring to sit there or 30+ minutes doing nothing really.
            Same here Cus. My lvl 47 sniper defense base has lasted 86+ minutes in CPU defend mode, on auto... I forgot I had it playing in the back ground and came back with 86min 48sec defend time without me using specials to aid defense. As for missions, I never even got into doing the missions to begin with. My current missions are kill 20 bunkers with missiles, kill 50 grunts with flamers(which I don't even use), and kill 3 command centers with missiles. Been the same missions for over a month and counting...

Comment

• Delusion*PC
              Delusion*PC commented
              Editing a comment
              I know missions are often boring af, but once you finish first set the daily rewards from them are probably worth it. An epic pack is always welcome for me. I just hate particular missions such as kill x units with HQ, which makes you lose defenses vs other players if you wanna finish it fast.
          Working...
          X