Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Item News: GUNS UP! Sneak Peek! New PvP Campaign!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Item News: GUNS UP! Sneak Peek! New PvP Campaign!

Attention soldiers! We’ve got another Sneak Peek into the upcoming GUNS UP! 3.10 Update headed to a battlefield near you soon! Today we’re gonna take a look at the New PvP Campaign! Gone are the days of Attack Lists and in its place will be the all new PvP Campaign Map. In this new mode, you’ll look to conquer your opponent’s bases to take control of their land and once you’ve claimed enough territory, you’ll complete that campaign! As many of you already know though “there is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others” so as soon as you complete one PvP Campaign there’s always another battle to face head on!

Along with the addition of the PvP Campaign we’re also altering a few other aspects of the PvP system including changing the amount of opponents you’ll be required to face and removing the PVP Munitions buy-in cost for Attacks. So get ready for the all new GUNS UP! PvP Campaign headed your way in the 3.10 Update!

Click image for larger version

Name:	sneak_peek02_names.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	328.9 KB
ID:	3156
    Attached Files

This looks cool. I think it is good the munitions costs are being removed.

I hope this is accompanied with the games loading times and stability being improved, especially on PS4.

PS - Are Steam players (testers?) able to try it already if they have access to the pre-release builds?

Comment

• DANY-1985ca_varg
      DANY-1985ca_varg commented
      Editing a comment
      Sisas el tiempo de carga es muy importante y ojalá no, se modifiquen las cosas de defensas en esta nueva actualizacion

I'm waiting for this since beta version back in 2015, better late than never.
    http://twitter.com/odytsak
    http://www.youtube.com/odytsak

Comment

Awesome! BUT you know what else we need? New units and defensive structures and also PS4 gunsup fixes that make the game run smoother and less sluggish. Kiitos paljon gunsupin kehittäjät.

Comment

• cusman
        cusman commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I played on PS4 again this weekend and it is such a rough experience compared to how smoothly the UI works for me on Steam. This makes me stick with playing on Steam even though my more upgraded army / base and more challenging / engaging opponents are on PS4.

So guns up is fully turning into a cell phone app game? No more attack list??? More details please.

Comment

Originally posted by Recruit_Life07 View Post
        So guns up is fully turning into a cell phone app game? No more attack list??? More details please.
        I think the map is an attack list, except they are now wanting players to fight more than just white skulls to advance the campaign.

Before Alliance Wars, I would spend majority of my time attacking Nightmares and Retaliations. Now I keep my Focus Fires for Alliance Battles and otherwise stick to 2 White Skulls.

Comment

The only thing i ask for is don't add any new trophies please
          I don't want to play this game anymore

Comment

• cusman
            cusman commented
            Editing a comment
            If you don't want to play, don't play. Learn to ignore your compulsion to get trophies you don't care for.

Ohh man this is just too good to be true. Can’t wait.

Comment

Se ve espectacular está actualización Dios quiera traten de hacer todo a la perfección sin bug haci lleve tiempo .

Comment

Hmm.. Considering how we'd be "conquering" the land/bases of other opponents I have some questions to ask (since I'm just so excited):

1) Will theses bases be able to "reclaim" their lost territory? How does it work exactly? Do players actually gain/lose territory in the game? Is there unoccupied territory?
              2) Are there new types of bases? are there new battelfields to explore? i.e. Mountains, valleys, plains?
              3) Is there a bonus for completing a Campaign Map? Would we get a payout bonus? Are there boss bases, or special areas where players will fight over contested territory for huge rewards?
              4) Is there an Alliance campaign? Can players of the same alliance work together on completing campaign maps? I think it'd be quite cool actually. Conquering territory together.
              5) Will there be limited-time event areas? For example, could there be a North-pole region where players could fight off Santa's HQ and his outposts?
              6) Will players fight over resources? What good is land if you do not make use of it? Will players be able to build structures such as mines and vehicle factories?

That's all I got for now.

Comment

Increíble Dios quiera todo salga exelente este juego se merece eso y más exelente trabajo están haciendo con lo que viene .

Comment

for when the new update?
                  and bugs when they are fixed? Error CE 34878-0 again and again.....

Comment

So with this new map, are we still going to have some control over how difficulty the bases we have to fight are, or are we just going to be forced to fight progressively harder and harder opponents till we can't go any further?? Cause if that's the case, your about to lose alot of players lmao.

Comment

Can you please add trenches, artillery, and heroes that you can controll????

Comment

It would be great if we knew approximately the patch date instead of being teased.

Comment

Working...
                        X